Champions League Final 2012 - Chelsea 1 (4) - (3) 1 Bayern Munich

BlueLion.

344 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slovenia Chelsea fan we go to Muchen, we dont have match tickets, but we watch in the big sreen somewhere in the Munchen.

Beter opcion is the live watch but we dont have tickets.

... and we sign Chelsea Champion!!!

Much more difficult than Barca imo. A lot of threats on this team. That said, we will have more possession against them than we did with Barca and if we are even half as clinical as we were against Barca we can win this thing. Ramires will be a big miss. FUCK YOU UEFA!!

I am pleased that we play a team that almost never gets help from the Uefa and they play clean and good football,so i won't fear a stupid red card or a penalty out of nothing.I believe that once again our defense will be up to the task and that we won't concede.Drogba will be perhaps the most motivated player on the pitch and when he is on motivated and full of desire i don't see him being stopped.He was marked by three players against Barcelona and Bayern can't allow themselfs to have a marker with three players since we will open them wide on counters.I think that Luiz,Mata and Didier will shine this game,i even reconsidered Essien on right back it would give us a lot of options.

Ohhh the benefits of a big squad.