Marouane Fellaini

Atholy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone truly say that they've seen a game where Fellaini has been excellent whilst he's played at DM?

I think (if he comes here) he would play along Mikel. Mikel is DM and Fellaini would be B2B player. Could work, but he lacks speed and long pass ability.

I think (if he comes here) he would play along Mikel. Mikel is DM and Fellaini would be B2B player. Could work, but he lacks speed and long pass ability.

Playing him next to Mikel seems quite logical but I'd rather have Rambo in my team. As a B2B player Fellaini isn't much of an upgrade on Ramires at all.

People are replacing Mikel with Fellaini in the team though, so people want him at DM basically - having Fellaini there nullifies most of his game and we'd concede a lot more in midfield.

Playing him next to Mikel seems quite logical but I'd rather have Rambo in my team. As a B2B player Fellaini isn't much of an upgrade on Ramires at all.

People are replacing Mikel with Fellaini in the team though, so people want him at DM basically - having Fellaini there nullifies most of his game and we'd concede a lot more in midfield.

He should never be lone DM here. He would be fantastic for rotation, but maybe we dont need him here at all. De Rossi or Fernandinho fits more to our team actualy

He should never be lone DM here. He would be fantastic for rotation, but maybe we dont need him here at all. De Rossi or Fernandinho fits more to our team actualy

We should make a bid on Strootman. He seems like the perfect midfielder for Chelsea. He can play CM/DLP or even DM when required.

I can't see him fitting in here.

Where would you put him ? The way we want to play requires our midfield to have a number 10, a deep lying playmaker and a defensive midfield holder. He can't play on the number 10 as we already have better players for it. He's not a DLP and he's not disciplined enough to play as a DMH. We tried to play him on the 6 with Belgium but he kept running out of position. He doesn't have the tactical awareness to be the DMH. He's a great box to box midfielder but we just don't need one.

In terms of squad depth and options he will be huge signing, in terms of starting 11 - not that much.

Tactical options that's what we want and need he offers more than any other player in the transfer market will for a reasonable price I'd say we must sign him. Our attacking midfield is untouchable but this guy can strike and player deep in midfield. We must sign one of Falcao, cavani, Fellani at the very minimum.

I would realy take Strootman ahead of this guy.

The guy is 22 and already Holland NT captain. He could lead our midfield. Imagine him with Romeu once...but right now, if we get anyone like Strootman (young), he will stall Romeu's development.

@Atholy, I'll answer you later today, there's several points I really disagree on

@SeB, OK, no prob man. Looking forward to read your comments.

I don't really think it's a bad thing we have different opinions on a man (Fellaini)!

As long as we agree on women, we're safe :)

I would realy take Strootman ahead of this guy.

The guy is 22 and already Holland NT captain. He could lead our midfield. Imagine him with Romeu once...but right now, if we get anyone like Strootman (young), he will stall Romeu's development.

I don't know how often you've seen him play but don't get carried away. Strootman is a pretty good prospect but he's nowhere near Chelsea quality yet, not sure he'll ever get there tbh.

He's third choice captain btw, Sneijder and Kuyt are the first choices.

Witsel just moved to Zenit ...can't buy him the season he just transferred haha

Apparently Zenit's been shit with Hulk and Witsel due to disharmony within the squad. The other players feel wronged that Witsel and Hulk make much more than them. Maybe they'll want to offload one of them? Just a thought.

I don't know how often you've seen him play but don't get carried away. Strootman is a pretty good prospect but he's nowhere near Chelsea quality yet, not sure he'll ever get there tbh.

He's third choice captain btw, Sneijder and Kuyt are the first choices.

Sorry, I meant captain of Psv. Well sure he is not on top yet, but looks like very good player as he is only 22. And we are interested in young players. Oscar wasnt 'chelsea quality' (whateva that means), but he proved to be very

good. But United is in pole position, however Strootman also said that he wont leave in january for sure.

Apparently Zenit's been shit with Hulk and Witsel due to disharmony within the squad. The other players feel wronged that Witsel and Hulk make much more than them. Maybe they'll want to offload one of them? Just a thought.

I would love that. I truly think Witsel is an amazing talent ... he just ALWAYS delivers, is tireless, has an incredible workrate, good passing and technique. Sigh .... i would love that :-)

Sorry, I meant captain of Psv. Well sure he is not on top yet, but looks like very good player as he is only 22. And we are interested in young players. Oscar wasnt 'chelsea quality' (whateva that means), but he proved to be very

good. But United is in pole position, however Strootman also said that he wont leave in january for sure.

Van Bommel is PSV's captain.

With Chelsea quality I mean a player who has what it takes to make it at the top of course. Leon Osman is a good player for Everton but not good enough for Chelsea = not Chelsea quality. Whoever said Oscar wasn't good enough for Chelsea was either ill, never saw him play before or didn't know what he was talking about. Special talents like Oscar don't come by often.

I never get the argument of being linked with top clubs making you good enough. Big clubs have scouts everywhere and when a certain player puts in a good performance or two, the papers link him to the club even though the scouts were simply doing there job, looking for talented players.

I guess we disagree on Strootman then. Again, he's a good prospect but he has a long way to go imo.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You