Marouane Fellaini

Atholy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably ask that book to Santa Claus, with two or three others from zonal marking bibliography

Its a good book, you'll like it for sure. Its like 6 pound off Amazon, relatively cheap.

@SeB, @,

Get some real literature. I could reccomend you a few out of my vast wisdom.

Haha

After what he did to Ryan shawcross I wouldn't want him on the team forsure .

After what he did to Shawcross, he deserves a medal. :worship:

But seriously (because I was joking), it was indefensible but it happens every now and again. I remember Spackers twatting Keown once which was completely out of character but players sometimes see the red mist. To be honest it wasn't much more than a love tap.

Glad he's out when we go up there - could've seen him giving Mikel a hell of a time.

£20 million for him would be a good price but I can't see Everton going for that. That's less than we paid for Essien, Luiz, Shaun Wright-Phillips and Carvalho and only £4 million more than we paid for Mikel.

No thank you. Everton can keep him.

Well let's see; he has been playing in a very foward position this season and people want to play him as a DM based on those performances?
He also said that he thinks he is best as a DM. Well, I think I'm better than Messi. Just because you feel it doesn't mean it's there.

No thank you. Everton can keep him.

Well let's see; he has been playing in a very foward position this season and people want to play him as a DM based on those performances?

He also said that he thinks he is best as a DM. Well, I think I'm better than Messi. Just because you feel it doesn't mean it's there.

I can't speak for everyone, but I want to play him as a DM based on his performances as a DM. When we were first linked with him, he was showing signs of being a real star in that position but Everton have moved him forward to fill a need.

I can't speak for everyone, but I want to play him as a DM based on his performances as a DM. When we were first linked with him, he was showing signs of being a real star in that position but Everton have moved him forward to fill a need.

I was never really a fan of him playing there. Go figure. He is just kind of (really) big and bullies people that's it. He isn't a great passer or anything, which is what I want. Cabaye and Moutinho are the perfect examples of the midfielder I really want.

I was never really a fan of him playing there. Go figure. He is just kind of (really) big and bullies people that's it. He isn't a great passer or anything, which is what I want. Cabaye and Moutinho are the perfect examples of the midfielder I really want.

See I'd prefer a defensive midfielder who gets stuck in and dominates the ball. You can stick Luiz or Oscar alongside him if you want a distributor but I think we need to shore things up first, and yes that means that I essentially want him to replace Mikel although part of me wonders what Mikel would be like if he had less defensive duties. Cabaye and Moutinho would be great options alongside someone like that, although personally I think we have enough and I'd also be inclined to give Josh a go there.

See I'd prefer a defensive midfielder who gets stuck in and dominates the ball. You can stick Luiz or Oscar alongside him if you want a distributor but I think we need to shore things up first, and yes that means that I essentially want him to replace Mikel although part of me wonders what Mikel would be like if he had less defensive duties. Cabaye and Moutinho would be great options alongside someone like that, although personally I think we have enough and I'd also be inclined to give Josh a go there.

Cabaye and Moutinho do get stuck in, they'll win less headers and aren't as strong but they can make just as many tackles and interception as Fellaini. If I'm not mistaken Cabaye has one of the best averages for tackles and interceptions in the league as well as some great attacking stats. Cabaye is great defensivly and I think people underrate him because he isn't a hulking mass of muscle and power like Tioté, Fellaini, Viera, Essien etc.

Cabaye and Moutinho do get stuck in, they'll win less headers and aren't as strong but they can make just as many tackles and interception as Fellaini. If I'm not mistaken Cabaye has one of the best averages for tackles and interceptions in the league as well as some great attacking stats. Cabaye is great defensivly and I think people underrate him because he isn't a hulking mass of muscle and power like Tioté, Fellaini, Viera, Essien etc.

But in the role I see Fellaini playing, he actually has to drop back into defence and become a third centre-half at times, like Busquets at Barca. Don't get me wrong, I would have loved us to pick up Cabaye a few years ago for £5 million but I think the club have a type of player in mind for certain positions (look at Chalobah and Loftus-Cheek, or even Ake in the reserves/academy) and Fellaini fits that.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You