Marouane Fellaini

Atholy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same goes for Fellaini , he always uses his height and build to bully everyone who is against him .

How is that a bad trait? i remember, not even that long ago when football was the sport of tough strong men, not little tippy tappy primadonna's.

Im not saying the headbutt is acceptable but, using height and build to bully people in a physical game makes him a nob? wtf.

No contact sport here we come. fuck sakes.

I say we sign him now just so he can headbutt that hacking prick Shawcross every time we play Stoke. Hate Shawcross so much, fucking rugby player. But yeah buying a player just to headbutt a Stoke City player is kind of a waste haha.

If we do buy Fellaini then it's a massive shift, in terms of style, from what the club have reportedly been aspiring too. But it's just like them to have a plan and then change their mind so it wouldn't surprise me.

Don't get me wrong Fellaini is a good player but how does he fit in? I just can't see it.

This. He just doesn't fit into our team. His best position is as AM but we already have 3 players who can and want to play there.

Why pay 30-40 million for a player and then play him on his second or third choice position ?

People saying he'd be a great plan b / plan c:

I like having a plan b and plan c but what's the point in paying so much money for a player that doesn't fit into our plan a ?

Instead of focusing on a strong physical DM we should focus on an intelligent DM. One who's got great tactical awarness, knows how to position himself, doesn't lunge into tackles and is comfortable on the ball.

Watching the highlights of the Stoke-Everton game. Felliaini should have made an easy interception in the second half, messed it up and Stoke got a great chance to score. For being a 6 ft 5 DM, he should of easily made that interception with his leg.

Also the headbutt is disgraceful, he also tried elbowing Shawcross on purpose, then punched him. Hes really good at giving away fouls. I know I said up there it was funny at first but its really ridiculous to do in fact. He didn't offer anything in attack today, was shite. He was totally dominated in the air today, so basically if you can stop him in the air hes not even effective.

Anyway if we want to sign a Belgian, lets get Benteke... :D Haha not just saying that because of how he played today. Watched him since the start of the season, hes a good all round striker, good at holding it up, bringing others into play, strong in the air, strong on the ball, good finisher gives 110%, runs the channels etc. Lambert benching Bent for him has been justified so far.

Ahhh fuck. Dickheads on sites like the Bleacher Report have been comparing Fellaini to Zidane for a while now (I don't know why) and this is just going to exasperate those idiots.

I already done it hours ago.. am I an idiot :( :( :( :(

No did I fuck hahaha, I said hes the next Zidane because he headbutted that gremlin who plays CB for Stoke like Zidane did to Marratti in the WC final in 2006.

Exactly. THERE are people that sincerely believe Fellaini is on the same level as Zidane. And it's Materazzi, not Marratti.

Exactly. THERE are people that sincerely believe Fellaini is on the same level as Zidane. And it's Materazzi, not Marratti.

Knew I'd got the guys name wrong, was going to check it but I couldn't be bothered, too busy reading inverting the pyramid to check :(

Ahhh fuck. Dickheads on sites like the Bleacher Report have been comparing Fellaini to Zidane for a while now (I don't know why) and this is just going to exasperate those idiots.

My god. These people must be 12 years old and probably never saw Zidane play except for a few youtube clibs.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You