Marouane Fellaini

Atholy

Transfer Central TNC@TransferNewsCen

Marouane Fellaini on RTBF: "If Chelsea wants to sign me, I'd sign with them immediately." #EFC #CFC -S

Chelsea Rumours@ChelseaRumours

And finally, #CFC are looking to sign either Fellaini or Cabaye... Expect one to end up at #Chelsea soon. No bids made yet.

hmmmm I am torn.

I really like Fellaini, and would be awesome to see him here.

A Mikel-Fellaini partnership might be a killer in a season or two.

But Cabaye is great as well, and since we can't get Modric, he would be the second best choice.

Tough for me to choose. Let's hope the club with RDM makes the right choice.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm I am torn.

But Cabaye is great as well, and since we can't get Modric, he would be the second best choice.

Tough for me to choose. Let's hope the club with RDM makes the right choice.

We need a creative midfielder in that midfield more than a defensive right one now. Cabaye should be the one we go for. Already have Romeu for the DM role. Don't need Fellaini.

I hate the Everton fucker, but if he is our fucker then that's OK. I think I am right that he constantly gets the most yellow cards so he will fit right in with us. I think refs get a bonus when one of ours gets a card or sent off.

or Penalty.

That is one transfer that would make sense for them.

Khedira suck ass, and with this guy they will boss the midfield.

Who the hell do you watch? Khedira not only provides a threat going forward with his ball distribution but he stabilises the midfield with his denfensive qualities. So far he has already provided an assist of Mario Gomez.

Who the hell do you watch? Khedira not only provides a threat going forward with his ball distribution but he stabilises the midfield with his denfensive qualities. So far he has already provided an assist of Mario Gomez.

I think it's Alonso that makes Khedira looks great.

There is a reason why Madrid is being link with Fellaini....

hmmmm I am torn.

A mikel-fellaini partnership is too negative. we need forward thinking midfield partnership to break down smaller teams. lampard-cabaye, lampard-ramires etc

Mikel and Khedira are both in the same situation. Good players, do a nice job for their teams, but both cant contribute much more than doing their own specific job.

And therefore not always good enough for their teams or for their manager. Thing is, its not surprising to see both of them keep their starting spot. Like i said

they are doing good most of the times, but the main reason it that there arnet many options in the market, in the last few seasons the CDM market was pretty dead.

In General I think both clubs looking for their Michel Essien.

Oh you are going by Germany.

I thought you meant in Madrid!

I feel he is allowed to be more dynamic when playing for Germany. I feel that José restricts him a bit too much. I've seen flashes of creative brilliance at Real Madrid, but José prefers Alonso and Ozil to be the creative outlets.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You