Marouane Fellaini

Atholy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easily one of the most improved players in the league. Can see why Moyes sees him as indespensible player for them. I reckon he can get into most teams with his quality. I don't think Fergie will think about putting Carrick at CB again.

Tiote what?

Felliani is younger, cooler hair style, taller....everything we would need in our DM position!

How could you say that to poor Cheik :(

Na Tiote would be better for us, we need a DM who will stay back, rather than one who bombs forward all the time like Fellaini, he's still good though and i would have him in the team.

How could you say that to poor Cheik :(

Na Tiote would be better for us, we need a DM who will stay back, rather than one who bombs forward all the time like Fellaini, he's still good though and i would have him in the team.

Fellaini and Ramires in the midfield

south_park_randy.jpg

Said it for ages. He played behind the striker today but you just know he could play holding role too, he could play anywhere he is that good. That's the 2nd best i've seen him play, the best was in the 4-4 at old trafford against them again.

All the big teams need to really consider this guy, he's a fucking beast. This is Man Utd we're talking about and he completely owned them. They backed off him, they were shit scared of him all game but what could they do about it? Absolutely nothing. Phenomenal display.

Get him for our double pivot! What a game he is having so far against United!

Do people actually realize that if we get Fellaini now, we won't be using him in the role that makes him so effective for Everton at the moment?! He was totally average when David Moyes previously played him in a deeper role!

brilliant, brilliant display from him, very exceptional a one in 100 game for many footballers, his finest display I've ever seen.

if he was play'n like that every game he would be a world beater, a very decent player but doesn't play THAT well very often imho... but he played no DM this time around he played more as an CAM... but he did well his areal threat was very good against an ageing scholes and an reduced Utd defense...

Do people actually realize that if we get Fellaini now, we won't be using him in the role that makes him so effective for Everton at the moment?! He was totally average when David Moyes previously played him in a deeper role!

His best performance in a Everton shirt was the 4-4 draw vs United at old trafford and then he played in the double pivot mate :)

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You