Marouane Fellaini

Atholy

Get him for our double pivot! What a game he is having so far against United!

I am a big fan of fellaini and he can play deeper but he is pretty good going forward so could be a waste in the double pivot and is likely not to sit in enough.... Would love to have his size and strength in there though... Could be someone to play alongside mikel in the future, doubt everton would probably sell us arguably thier best player.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a big fan of fellaini and he can play deeper but he is pretty good going forward so could be a waste in the double pivot and is likely not to sit in enough.... Would love to have his size and strength in there though... Could be someone to play alongside mikel in the future, doubt everton would probably sell us arguably thier best player.

he reminds me of what Essien used to be like

he reminds me of what Essien used to be like

TBH, this will probably sound stupid but his hold up play and strength he has shown in this game alone has been a bit reminiscent of a certain didier drogba. Winning it in the air, out muscling everyone and powering through... Looking good in this more advanced position..

Very good player, but for some reason I just don't see him in the same team as Mikel. Guess I don't see them offering enough going forward, but they sure would be imposing in that midfield battle.

TBH, this will probably sound stupid but his hold up play and strength he has shown in this game alone has been a bit reminiscent of a certain didier drogba. Winning it in the air, out muscling everyone and powering through... Looking good in this more advanced position..

not watching the game ,,,just my views on his form in midfield last year .... Rate him highly

I swear, he is winning *everything* in the air. Scholes and Cleverly are bursting with frustration.

I know, i honestly can't think of a time when it was launched to him and he lost an arial battle in this game.

I swear, he is winning *everything* in the air. Scholes and Cleverly are bursting with frustration.

Looks an absolute beast! He sees the ball coming his way through the air and just effortlessly eases the defender out of the way and wins EVERY header.

he would seriously be a very good signing for us! he could do a job in the double pivot and we could stick him up front as well where he would cause havoc!!!

Would cost half of what Modric would and would be a close mate with Hazard. Would be perfect and no more getting pissed at Mikel.

At least we wouldn't have to worry about Cech playing his usual long balls if we had Fellaini in there, he wins 100% of those. :D

Would be one hell of an addition to the team but I couldn't see him making a same kind of impact as he's currently doing against United because his role would be much more limited with us. Would still take him anyday though, that man is pure class.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You