Chelsea v Barcelona

James

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16s1ur.jpg

controversies Make it that much harder to take a defeat, while at the same time give us an excuse

Look at Suarez's face. What a cunt.

Good choice in beer. Not only does it taste great but it is the official sponsor of the UEFA Champion's League.

I got paid $100 to say that.

:lol:

However, Carlton Draught > all.

I haven't tried many other beers.

According to Essien, Barca are definitely beatable, I read.

We had them, but failed to finish them off...

Well, I admire his confidence & of course wish him much luck.

However, the Blues season is not as rosey as before.

It will take a miracle to beat current Barca team, I feel.

We will definately have hard time playing against barca...they are very good, and what makes easier for them, they usualy go in next round after two legs in cl...

But i think, we have experience, strong players and style of play that doesnt suits barca. Also, real just draw with valencia, team we beated 3-0...with good day, some luck and players in form, we can still manage to go in final. after all barca defence has always been shaky and we have mata, lamps, sturridge,...that can go through such defense or make good long passes to drogba, terry, brana,...we should definately play high ball passing, strong defense and try to somehow control the ball with our strong players...not with force, but just enough to not allow messi and co. be that confortable on the ball.

I say we have chances and since we are not favourites, we might go through with performance like the one against napoli...experience might be the key. and definately, we will have to take all chances we will get in front of goal. Overall i believe in chelsea since i am a fan, but i dont expect that much after all. they are in much better form this season and play second match in camp nou.

but who knows, i dont expect barca will have help with the refs again, if they do, barca wont survive after drogba, terry and lamps go mad after the match :)

we're screwed

We're "screwed" because they play the most beautiful football in the world at the moment. they could make a video about today's ghost-goal & our luck v. Wigan, Drogba's theatrics v. Napoli etc.

And for the other record, we're not 'screwed'. This season Barcelona have been very frail, they've shown quite a bit of weakness at the back and if Drogba turns up as he did today we'll give them serious problems. Of course they pose a huge attacking threat but we will not roll over for them, they will get a very rough, physical, competitive game from us and we always have & will continue to give them.

Can people stop with the nonsense of ref helping a team?

Just analyzed the game!

This. ^