Chelsea v Barcelona

James

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posting as Cat Planet; since posts require moderator approval I'll try and appear sincere for the first few dozen posts until I'm not moderated anymore then begin trolling :)

let us ease in there :D ..... My hatred for barca is fueling my patience :)

Actually I've changed my mind on this trolling thing. It would be unfair on that forum and its community. I'll try and post in a positive manner.

Beautiful posting in the Barca forum. Shame I can't give a thumbs up for it there

I'm being semi-sincere. I am disguising that I dislike Barcelona but apart from that I do genuinely hope that we can build a better relationship. Obviously we'll never achieve levels of friendship as we did with Napoli, but hopefully we'll do better than Benfica did with us.

Here's a quick link to my profile: http://www.barcaforum.com/member.php/11282-Cat-Planet

Strike is posting under the name Stryk: http://www.barcaforum.com/member.php/11284-stryk

I'm being semi-sincere. I am disguising that I dislike Barcelona but apart from that I do genuinely hope that we can build a better relationship. Obviously we'll never achieve levels of friendship as we did with Napoli, but hopefully we'll do better than Benfica did with us.

Here's a quick link to my profile: http://www.barcaforu...1282-Cat-Planet

Strike is posting under the name Stryk: http://www.barcaforu...php/11284-stryk

any way to change the theme? the background color is givin me a headache

quote_icon.png Originally Posted by tello viewpost-right.png

I wonder if Olegário Benquerença got any... I do not encourage such acts of violence, I'm just curious if you guys know something about thisblush.gif

well they have official groups in PL which engages itself in acts of violence . those groups are called "firms" . their set up and works are based on violence and sending threat mails ,calls etc ..also attacking opponent fans... chelsea have many...they have GUNS... manpower and everything... very very notorious in England... :halo:

Can we lock Messi away somewhere for this game?!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!! Clean sheet a sodding must but cant see it and play like we have last few games we are so screwed!need to make the most of chances and not mess around.And the defence needs to not going offskis somewhere cause cant see them not making the most of their chances

Big big big game but..never know.Decent ref and linesmen be a bonus as well!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!! Clean sheet a sodding must but cant see it and play like we have last few games we are so screwed!need to make the most of chances and not mess around.And the defence needs to not going offskis somewhere cause cant see them not making the most of their chances

Did you say decent ref and linesmen would be a bonus! For us! Chelsea? BEEEE'AVEEE some dreams just don't become reality I'm afraid! =(

I have been busted. They have discovered my dishonourable intentions :D

they shunted me out too ... :D anyway who cares. we have much better relations with supporters from other clubs