Chelsea v Barcelona

James

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the bright side, Mr. Atkinson is keeping City in the game. How is Balotelli still on the pitch?

yeah.shoulda been redcarded twice. hope balotelli scores in the second half because apparently there is something written under his jersey. i am curious

Use the English football thread to talk about other games guys.

Stay on topic. :)

yeah, my bad. will make sure next time :yes:

but u gotta admit that was a great save by vermaelen :)

I'm more Spanish than half of the members on that Barca forum...

Hope RDM tapes Drogba to a chair and tapes his eyes open while he plays the 2009 semifinal over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over until as soon as he sees pique....

article-1178268-04D5E7C9000005DC-746_468x371.jpg Your ass is mine

Makes no difference to me lol.

Bro there is a huge difference I have a friend from Barcelona & he says he isn't Spanish. In fact the day Spain won the World Cup 1 million Catalans marched on Barcelona. They have a voice & they are being heard.

Bro there is a huge difference I have a friend from Barcelona & he says he isn't Spanish. In fact the day Spain won the World Cup 1 million Catalans marched on Barcelona. They have a voice & they are being heard.

Haha really?, i know they take it seriously but not many outside do.

But saying that i don't see much of a difference between americans and canadians (no offence).

Haha really?, i know they take it seriously but not many outside do.

But saying that i don't see much of a difference between americans and canadians (no offence).

My buddy likes to make the comparison w/ Ireland & England xD