Chelsea v Barcelona

James

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea 3 - 5 Arsenal.... Arsenal 3 - 4 Milan (agg).... Milan 1 - 3 Barcelona (agg)

See what im getting at :) ?

No.. Sorry, thats very pessimistic of me! Come on the Chels! Play like we did at home against Napoli !!

Burton 2-0 Swindon

Swindon 2-1 Wigan

Wigan 2-1 Liverpool

Liverpool 2-1 Chelsea

Chelsea 2-1 Man.City

Man.City 6-1 Man.Utd

Man.Utd 2-1 Barcelona (pre season)

That's settled then, Burton are better than Barcelona

And its started, some of the shit being posted on here http://www.barcaforu...ll=1#post783553 :wank2: Bellends.

Had a wee read at some of their posts and wow, an all English speaking Barcelona forum calling Chelsea fans plastic? Half of them have probably never even been to Spain on their holidays. Which I should add, doesn't bother me in the slightest (as a Chelsea fan from NI), but its's hard to take such comments seriously when like I said, most of them probably aren't Spanish and have simply chosen to support the best team in the world. Pot, kettle, black.

Anyway, I don't go in to this game full of confidence. I suspect we'll get a serious ass tearing but I do think if our players turn up we could at least make them work for it, which is the very least I'd expect. Beating them would be incredible, but I've watched smaller teams wander through our defence and I can't see Barcelona not doing so.

Sergio-Busquets-acting.gif

0.jpg

As much as I can't stand Busquets, we have our very own Drogba version of this in the home leg of the Napoli game.

Yeah...I didn't last long.

Oh, well it isn't like I posted anything cynical. I was actually being rather nice, it was a very petty move for them to ban me.

"'In my opinion Barca should clear all debt before dipping into the transfer funds. If we are to be the greatest club in the world the Barça brass should stop getting loans that are draining money out of the Spanish and European economy. What is the point in winning 10 trophies a year when your contry is slipping into recession? And if the players love the club as much as they say they do, they wouldn't mind taking a massive pay cut, say about 50%. Having the largest wage bill in the world is nothing to write home about.

Maybe I exaggerate a tad, but the worst outcome will occure eventually. ''

Burton 2-0 Swindon

Swindon 2-1 Wigan

Wigan 2-1 Liverpool

Liverpool 2-1 Chelsea

Chelsea 2-1 Man.City

Man.City 6-1 Man.Utd

Man.Utd 2-1 Barcelona (pre season)

That's settled then Burton are better than Barcelona

Post of the year :D

edit: This is a contender as well:

Oh, well it isn't like I posted anything cynical. I was actually being rather nice, it was a very petty move for them to ban me.

"'In my opinion Barca should clear all debt before dipping into the transfer funds. If we are to be the greatest club in the world the Barça brass should stop getting loans that are draining money out of the Spanish and European economy. What is the point in winning 10 trophies a year when your contry is slipping into recession? And if the players love the club as much as they say they do, they wouldn't mind taking a massive pay cut, say about 50%. Having the largest wage bill in the world is nothing to write home about.

Maybe I exaggerate a tad, but the worst outcome will occure eventually. ''

Call me bonkers but i seriously think we should start Sturridge as the center forward against Barca, I think he would cause their defence trouble! Having said that Drogba never fails to turn up in these kind of encounters.

TALKCHELSEA IS WAY WAY BETTER

This "worlds best team ever" would not have been the "worlds best team ever" if it hadnt been for Ovrebo. This team needed a push from the referee to get where they are now and after that night this team never looked back and reached new heights. It has been 3 years since that night and in that period they didnt face their nemesis aka Chelsea FC. Now they do. And I firmly beleive that it is us who would bring this team down to its knees. No one is giving us a chance but I beleive that it is in our destiny to crush this team and go on to win the Champions League.

I cant stop thinking about it. all these years Chelsea was one of the most feared teams in Europe. One of the best teams ever not to have won the European Cup because of a ghost goal, because of penalties not given, cus of a missed penalty kick but now that we are shit and no one is giving us a chance, we have somehow made it to the semi finals and face the team against who we suffered the worst injustice in modern football. Universe has its own way of leveling things....and this is our chance and for some reason I feel that luck will be on our side this time

Trouble here.

http://www.barcaforu...ll=1#post783784

I don't see whats offensive about depicting Iniesta as Casper and then making a dead joke.

Its a cartoon. Its clearly a joke. They are overreacting horribly.

And look at them now threatening to report to the hosting company what is wrong with them!? Its clearly a joke. I don't hate Barcelona as a club it is just their arrogant, over-sensitive players and fans which irritate me. I am sure there are some or many which are perfectly reasonable but the vast majority that I have come across just appear so up their own arses that it is hard to take them seriously.

lmao, they are going on about us being a small club, when most of the people talking about us on there are from different countries, i garauntee they are supporting barcelona for the glory, and that's the biggest glory supporting of all time. Where as Chelsea, everyones stuck with us thick and thin. Even now we are all here in our worst two seasons. Love to see those barcelona supporters be there if the club ever went into meltdown and had a crises. Yeah fucking right, it would never happen.

:ph34r: Have you checked this site out recently

:ph34r: Have you checked this site out recently

Yeah mate i already explained, the thing is about our forum. Everyone has stuck by there team, this has been a dreadful two seasons for us. I garauntee there supporters wouldn't stick around if Barca had there bad seasons. You can't be a glory supporter supporting currently, because where is the glory in supporting us at the moment.

I pretty much said this below my post you said this lol.