Chelsea v Barcelona

James

We're "screwed" because they play the most beautiful football in the world at the moment. they could make a video about today's ghost-goal & our luck v. Wigan, Drogba's theatrics v. Napoli etc.

And for the other record, we're not 'screwed'. This season Barcelona have been very frail, they've shown quite a bit of weakness at the back and if Drogba turns up as he did today we'll give them serious problems. Of course they pose a huge attacking threat but we will not roll over for them, they will get a very rough, physical, competitive game from us and we always have & will continue to give them.

yes, and if their beautiful football don't work, they can try to get one of our players sent off. they did it successfully against motta and drogba.

but let's hope it won't be the same case and we'll have a 2 or 3 goal advantage for the 2nd leg.

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, if a Latin/Latin American fan, Spanish emigre, or someone living in a Spanish speaking country supports Barcelona then I guess its ok. But someone from England, who was born and raised there? Get to fuck.

¿??¿¿?¿? WHAT DO YOU SAY MOROON! Barcelona and MAdrid are the 2 biggest Club of the World, and have more fans than any team in Africa Sout America USA Europe and maybe Asia, in Australia? you play soccer? ah ok but you dont know nothing about this sport.

Why is it that every time we have an opponent in the CL a complete mong of a supporter signs up on a Chelsea forum and starts talking shit? Getting a bit old

Those Napoli fans were quite nice.

Red card, penalty for barca, no penalty for us, disalowed goal for us, offside goal by barca,...anything could happen. I just hope if they win, it will be fair win. Same with us.

Go Chelsea!

¿??¿¿?¿? WHAT DO YOU SAY MOROON! Barcelona and MAdrid are the 2 biggest Club of the World, and have more fans than any team in Africa Sout America USA Europe and maybe Asia, in Australia? you play soccer? ah ok but you dont know nothing about this sport.

Oh god is this a Barcelona fan?... okay look your team is the best in the world yep, now we've got that settled, lets hope for a good game.

What exactly is the difference between a normal question mark and that upside down question mark?

I've always wondered why Catalonian players play for Spain and don't just refuse and only play for Catalonia. Valdes, Puyol, Pique, Busquets, Xavi, and Fabregas all seemed pretty happy when they won the World Cup with Spain. I think Barcelona fans just play up their Catalonian roots for the mystique. Apparently, Spanish is dominant over Catalan in Barcelona.

If some of London spoke a slightly different language then we might become pretentious and start using phrases in that language for our signatures. Mur than a club and Long Lif Chelc.

Prediction: Chelsea 3-1 Barcelona

Why is it that every time we have an opponent in the CL a complete mong of a supporter signs up on a Chelsea forum and starts talking shit? Getting a bit old

I liked the Benfica fan. He was trying to troll by saying that Benfica got an easy draw. Nobody gave two shits about him and he was ignored. So he tried again lol.

ah bevis..I believe both Flamengo & Corinthians have more fans than Barca. Don't get me wrong, I respect your club but don't come in here like this...You will get more hatas here than support. This IS CHELSEA!!!

I've always wondered why Catalonian players play for Spain and don't just refuse and only play for Catalonia. Valdes, Puyol, Pique, Busquets, Xavi, and Fabregas all seemed pretty happy when they won the World Cup with Spain. I think Barcelona fans just play up their Catalonian roots for the mystique. Apparently, Spanish is dominant over Catalan in Barcelona.

If some of London spoke a slightly different language then we might become pretentious and start using phrases in that language for our signatures. Mur than a club and Long Lif Chelc.

Prediction: Chelsea 3-1 Barcelona hahhahahahahahaha prediction 0- 3,

and only play for Cataunya? what do you say :S Catalunya is another community of Spain like Andalucia Madrid or Galicia.....bfff :S read before write these nonsense please.

ah and i am from Barcelona, m´entens? jo soc de Barcelona, però sobretot soc espanyol.

What exactly is the difference between a normal question mark and that upside down question mark?

the upside down question and exclamation marks are put at the start of the sentence (or word). this way you know when an interrogative or exclamatory sentence is coming before you've even read it. bit strange but that's how they do B)

Prediction: Chelsea 3-1 Barcelona hahhahahahahahaha prediction 0- 3,

and only play for Cataunya? what do you say :S Catalunya is another community of Spain like Andalucia Madrid or Galicia.....bfff :S read before write these nonsense please.

ah and i am from Barcelona, m´entens? jo soc de Barcelona, però sobretot soc espanyol.

What you doing on talkchelsea.net in the first place? How about you (however you spell it in spanish) OFF and go bother some other forum!

any news from torres?? why he played only 5 minutes???

ah to rest him perhaps. If I was the Gaffer, I would have saved for Barca & not even featured vs spudz. Not like we needed today cause we still dropped 5 (ok maybe 4) on spudz anyway.

ah to rest him perhaps. If I was the Gaffer, I would have saved for Barca & not even featured vs spudz. Not like we needed today cause we still dropped 5 (ok maybe 4) on spudz anyway.

Pretty sure the only reason he went on was because of Drogba's injury.

No, we play football in Australia. Barcelona and Madrid may be the best supported, but first-hand evidence says that few English speakers support either team due to lack of coverage. That you have a cricket (an English sport played by England and its former colonial possessions) thread on a Spanish forum speaks volumes about the nature of your fans. You don't see Chelsea fan forums with bullfighting or flamenco threads do you?

And I am surprised at your opinion of Australian football. It's followed fairly well here, in fact it is the sport that is most participated in during winter. Don't act like we are uncultured peasants who have only been interested in this sport for the past 5 years, football here has a great deal of history, and is well supported. The amount of Australian members on this forum is enough to prove that.

Be fair, the Napolitans were amazing. And some of the Benfica fans were really nice, as well, although Nigallhao let them down.