Chelsea v Barcelona

James

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm shitting myself already.

What lil' faith ye has...I'm disappointed. I watched the Wrath of the Titans the other day & there was this one part where Fine Ass Rosamund Pike was speaking of the what makes Humans tick...."The ability of believing the unbelievable can happen....Faith is what rules us Humans." First I am going to listen, cause she said it. 2nd I am going to believe cause I have FAITH in the Blues. Sure I have had my let downs, but for the most part CFC comes through for me. I been a fan for a longtime...Before Roman took over, so I have witness some of the Glory from this Club & I will hope that they can do it again!!! Up the Chels!!!

What lil' faith ye has...I'm disappointed. I watched the Wrath of the Titans the other day & there was this one part where Fine Ass Rosamund Pike was speaking of the what makes Humans tick...."The ability of believing the unbelievable can happen....Faith is what rules us Humans." First I am going to listen, cause she said it. 2nd I am going to believe cause I have FAITH in the Blues. Sure I have had my let downs, but for the most part CFC comes through for me. I been a fan for a longtime...Before Roman took over, so I have witness some of the Glory from this Club & I will hope that they can do it again!!! Up the Chels!!!

I'm just shitting my nickers if we get beat real hard, that would be horrible. Like a 4-0 thrashing or something, OUCH!.

Need some inspiration?

Inspiration: Powerful Beyond Measure (how great are you?)

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

BUT DEN I SEEN THE PLAYERS LIKE MONEY >>> ANYTHING. SO NO FAITH FOR THEM.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

BUT DEN I SEEN THE PLAYERS LIKE MONEY >>> ANYTHING. SO NO FAITH FOR THEM.

Sloth you make me laugh cause you are probably the most pessimistic Chelsea supporter in this thread! :lol:

lmao, they are going on about us being a small club, when most of the people talking about us on there are from different countries, i garauntee they are supporting barcelona for the glory, and that's the biggest glory supporting of all time. Where as Chelsea, everyones stuck with us thick and thin. Even now we are all here in our worst two seasons. Love to see those barcelona supporters be there if the club ever went into meltdown and had a crises. Yeah fucking right, it would never happen.

We are a fucking small club, we want to be a fucking small club, why do they think thats an insult to us? Small club > big club any day. We still have a soul, an identity. This mes que un club shit may have been true in 1899 or whatever but not today, you are more than a club if you're a big club, you are the reason for footballs downfall.

We're just a small club in Fulham, just a small club in Fulham.....

Edit: Right, lets see what being a big club gets you. Here's a post from a die hard Barcelona fan born and raised in Chelmsford:

It will be hard as Chelsea are a good team, however not as good as they were and we are now better than we were.

Chelsea looked poor v Wigan today and Benfica on Wednesday.

I think ultimately they don't have enough to beat us.

I don't personally like Chelsea, so a dream would be to crush them at Stamford Bridge and teach them a lesson. Then batter them at home.

Prediction: 1-3 at Stamford Bridge and 4-2 at home. Maybe

You get glory hunting twats like these supporting your club. Crushing a club and teaching lessons? What is this, primary school?

I know that it seems hypocritical of me to defend myself as a non-plastic and yet accuse him, because both of us are overseas fans but let me put in some context. Outside of Europe and South America, the Premier League receives by far the widest coverage, and in the case of Australia, the only coverage on the media. Other leagues are never acknowledged here, Barcelona are never spoken of as current La Liga champions they're always the Champions of Europe. Add into the bargain that our domestic league is pretty poor barring one team and was only created 5 or 6 years ago, I was a Chelsea fan before we even had a league at all, the NSL was nearly defunct by the time I started paying attention to football. The same can be said for the multitude of non-European fans of any other English club. Once you leave English shores though, it begins to look a bit suspect, unless you have a family tradition of supporting that club. I can confirm that its not just the Anglo-Saxon world where the EPL gets the biggest coverage, I have been to Sri Lanka and India and in both countries the EPL was the only football broadcast- the domestic leagues didnt even get a look in on pay tv.

This guy, however, is from England, where I imagine La Liga gets not much more coverage than it does over here, he has a very good league to pick a team from, I'll bet his country had a league that didn't fall apart before he was born, and yet, he supports Barcelona.

We are a fucking small club, we want to be a fucking small club, why do they think thats an insult to us? Small club > big club any day. We still have a soul, an identity. This mes que un club shit may have been true in 1899 or whatever but not today, you are more than a club if you're a big club, you are the reason for footballs downfall.

We're just a small club in Fulham, just a small club in Fulham.....

Edit: Right, lets see what being a big club gets you. Here's a post from a die hard Barcelona fan born and raised in Chelmsford:

You get glory hunting twats like these supporting your club. Crushing a club and teaching lessons? What is this, primary school?

I know that it seems hypocritical of me to defend myself as a non-plastic and yet accuse him, because both of us are overseas fans but let me put in some context. Outside of Europe and South America, the Premier League receives by far the widest coverage, and in the case of Australia, the only coverage on the media. Other leagues are never acknowledged here, Barcelona are never spoken of as current La Liga champions they're always the Champions of Europe. Add into the bargain that our domestic league is pretty poor barring one team and was only created 5 or 6 years ago, I was a Chelsea fan before we even had a league at all, the NSL was nearly defunct by the time I started paying attention to football. The same can be said for the multitude of non-European fans of any other English club. Once you leave English shores though, it begins to look a bit suspect, unless you have a family tradition of supporting that club. I can confirm that its not just the Anglo-Saxon world where the EPL gets the biggest coverage, I have been to Sri Lanka and India and in both countries the EPL was the only football broadcast- the domestic leagues didnt even get a look in on pay tv.

This guy, however, is from England, where I imagine La Liga gets not much more coverage than it does over here, he has a very good league to pick a team from, I'll bet his country had a league that didn't fall apart before he was born, and yet, he supports Barcelona.

Not at all, you may live in Australia, but you are supporting Chelsea right now through it's hard times. You can't support Chelsea for glory at the moment, we don't win anything...

As for them Barcelona glory supporting bastards i can garauntee none of them cunts will stick around when Barca go through there rough patch. It will happen!, maybe a long time because they are pretty set up with youth and such. But i bet it will happen, lmao he's from England?, shocking, you get a lot of dutch on that forum i know that. Chelsea is the only team i have ever supported, my home team was never shit when i was little and a football fan, my home team was in the premier league, but i still supported Chelsea and always will. If Roman did leave and no one would take over (which is a big possibility because of the debts) then i wouldn't support a team at all after that.

Can't stand them barcelona pricks, i know how real madrid fans feel, must be really annoying for them.

Anyway, this mob are rubbish at the back. If we go in for a lightning strike, try and grab a couple of early goals the ties over if we defend well. Pique and Puyol are probably the worst centre backs to ever have won a World Cup, Barcelona would genuinely be better off getting rid of both and playing Mascherano and Busquets at centre back. Dani Alves relies on his pace a lot to recover from being out of position, play Sturridge on his flank and watch that go. Abidal is their only decent 'normal' defender.

Not at all, you may live in Australia, but you are supporting Chelsea right now through it's hard times. You can't support Chelsea for glory at the moment, we don't win anything...

As for them Barcelona glory supporting bastards i can garauntee none of them cunts will stick around when Barca go through there rough patch. It will happen!, maybe a long time because they are pretty set up with youth and such. But i bet it will happen, lmao he's from England?, shocking, you get a lot of dutch on that forum i know that. Chelsea is the only team i have ever supported, my home team was never shit when i was little and a football fan, my home team was in the premier league, but i still supported Chelsea and always will. If Roman did leave and no one would take over (which is a big possibility because of the debts) then i wouldn't support a team at all after that.

Can't stand them barcelona pricks, i know how real madrid fans feel, must be really annoying for them.

Yep, if a Latin/Latin American fan, Spanish emigre, or someone living in a Spanish speaking country supports Barcelona then I guess its ok. But someone from England, who was born and raised there? Get to fuck.