Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Put here the video if you want, it was shameful that moment, was beaten and didn't care about it, Ramsey shots without any oposition. With Mourinho he won't play if he continues doing that.

That's why Schurrle plays. And KdB doesn't. I can't remember the last time I saw a Mourinho player doing something like that.

Schurrle also had his inefficiency in pressurizing. Remember the Everton game? Though he got back after Jose put his faith him. Mourinho played him. Didn't he?

The same goes for KDB. I'm not sure how you can call it shameful just cause of an act like that. He is thoroughly unfit, and did that in the 62nd minute. Cut him some slack and stop being so critical.

Basically you are telling me that KDB is a character of weak mentality?

Sorry but I rather have strong minded person.

As Ray put it:

"This is a squad of fantastic footballers like Michael Essien who hadn't taken part this year and all of a sudden he comes in at the Emirates and he's outstanding."

These are the players we need not weak minded characters!

Coño :doh: that's NOT what I was saying... needing a string of games to peek does NOT make someone a weak character,

My point was that he and Bertrand have to deal with completely different external situations: the one feels he HAS to perform

to avoid the stands and avail himself a future in Chelsea, whereas the latter knows he'll remain a bench player no matter what.

KDB was hoping to be close to a starting spot, something he would've had if Schurrle and Willian hadn't been bought. So he's

kind of a trapped animal, up against the odds and fighting for his dream (to succeed with Chelsea). Ryan KNEW exactly that

this would be his fate and can play freely, not a care in the world.

On Ray's quote; Essien is a seasoned warrior with nothing left to prove. Comparing him to someone who's having his first season

at a topclub makes even less sense than the first comparison you made. KDB has what it takes to become a legendary Chelsea player

and what I dislike about pessimists like yourself is that you're so quick to write off one of us (read: CHELSEA, not Belgium).

Still, I agree that we should loan him to a good EPL team in january.

Coño :doh: that's NOT what I was saying... needing a string of games to peek does NOT make someone a weak character,

My point was that he and Bertrand have to deal with completely different external situations: the one feels he HAS to perform

to avoid the stands and avail himself a future in Chelsea, whereas the latter knows he'll remain a bench player no matter what.

KDB was hoping to be close to a starting spot, something he would've had if Schurrle and Willian hadn't been bought. So he's

kind of a trapped animal, up against the odds and fighting for his dream (to succeed with Chelsea). Ryan KNEW exactly that

this would be his fate and can play freely, not a care in the world.

On Ray's quote; Essien is a seasoned warrior with nothing left to prove. Comparing him to someone who's having his first season

at a topclub makes even less sense than the first comparison you made. KDB has what it takes to become a legendary Chelsea player

and what I dislike about pessimists like yourself is that you're so quick to write off one of us (read: CHELSEA, not Belgium).

Still, I agree that we should loan him to a good EPL team in january.

So he was expecting an easy ride and not fight for his place after Schurrle and Willian came in?

Kevin De Bruyne is one of the best technical players I've ever seen, besides Hazard. But De Bruyne has flair which is what Hazard lacks.

I hope we mold him into the calm game, someone like him would thrive a lot more at United where the play is more direct. De Bruyne is brilliant when he has space, but we can adapt him to be even better in the future. I think he should be getting more games.

Beginning of the season I liked watching him on the right side, he seemed to always come in handy there, not sure why he hasn't been playing more. Even if he isn't starting he should be playing a majority of our games even if it's for about 20-30 minutes.

Ok, so our discussion just went

i74P01UdDwr4Y.gif

Either you have the IQ of a pencil sharpener, my friend, or you're just trying to dick with me.

You wrote:

kind of a trapped animal
That can be interpreted as you putting an excuse that he did not expect to fight for his place.

What were you lot thinking, that after a good loan spell in Germany where he is basically given a free role he was going to waltz into the Chelsea team? Fucking hell.

'De Bruyne should go he's wasting his talent' if he is to go, where will he go? Barca/Madrid/Bayern won't sign him, going to any other club is a step down in his career. He was always going to be a back up this year.

Please don't say I am aiming this at every Belgian member on this forum but it seems some of yous would rather see him play for Chelsea even though he isn't as good as his competition so he can be in good form and good shape for the national team. I won't name names and it certainly isn't a lot of you Belgian members saying it, just a few.

Chelsea's Kevin De Bruyne admits he may have to look at options in January

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/9000536/chelseas-kevin-de-bruyne-admits-he-may-have-to-look-at-options-in-january

Says 'he may have to look at options in January' but he's actually quoted as saying:

"To be honest, I haven't thought about it yet. I know something has to change. Sooner or later, I will have to play,"

He then goes on to say:

"My team-mates have been fantastic. You know, I haven't worried much about my situation. My career has always gone up, but then it's sometimes normal it makes a horizontal line."

"I work hard on training. The manager has told me I'm doing well, but everyone in the team wants to play," he added.

"We've squad of 25 players. And if you look around, they're all world class."

if not KDB,who out of the other two do you believe should have gone off?

First of all, I don't agree that either one of Mata, KDB or Willian needed to be replaced when 0-2 up against Arsenal in the league cup.

If you wanted to bring in a fresh pair of lungs, could easily have replaced Essien or Mikel (whose standard of passing wasn't at all great, mind you).

But if you really want to replace one of the 3 AM's, KDB would've been last choice for me as he's the only one who really needed the 90 minutes. Maybe Mata also more than Willian. So, could've replaced Willian.

The above headlines make it clear. KDB will eventually play, might just end up as a solid starter after a couple of games. The entire reason why people are having a meltdown ( not just here, but even the Lukaku thread) is only because of the English media and the way they play with words. None of them seem to regret being at the club, none of them want to leave. Its only the propagandist English media that spreads it all. The worst part is, people actually fall for it , word to word , without rational thinking.

Its only the propagandist English media that spreads it all. The worst part is, people actually fall for it , word to word , without rational thinking.

Whilst it's very easy to bash the English media when you don't really know how it works and use terms like 'propagandist' in a rather hysterical fashion, there's very rarely smoke without fire to these stories and players' camps are often all too keen to brief reporters on their client's unhappiness.