Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

So what was the price we sold him for??

Transfermarkt reporting it as €22m but most media outlets say it was slightly less than that. We'll never know the exact amount but if I had to guess I would estimate it to have been something like €19m + add-ons.

What happen'd to 'No player over the Club' ? Some comments on here are completely knee-jerk reactions. I don't know how people got so attached to him and forgeting the fact the he played almost the same minutes in a legit competition for Chelsea as i did. Hail king KDB he is a legend and he will never be forgotten. What Lampard is starting? That fucking bitch never knows when to step down fucking greedy bastard, he doesn't deserve to wear the Chelsea shirt.

Goodluck to Kevin, I sincerly hope he gets a top player because i have no reason to hate him but some people here are puting him over the club.

/rantover

What happen'd to 'No player over the Club' ? Some comments on here are completely knee-jerk reactions. I don't know how people got so attached to him and forgeting the fact the he played almost the same minutes in a legit competition for Chelsea as i did. Hail king KDB he is a legend and he will never be forgotten. What Lampard is starting? That fucking bitch never knows when to step down fucking greedy bastard, he doesn't deserve to wear the Chelsea shirt.

Goodluck to Kevin, I sincerly hope he gets a top player because i have no reason to hate him but some people here are puting him over the club.

/rantover

You can both agree with the sale and still be fond of the player you know. Not sure how that is putting the player above the club.

Only time will tell.

No, not really. Time won't change the fact that he wasn't good for us. Even if he becomes a great player in the future (which is possible since he is already quite good and still young), he wouldn't have been able to achieve this here with us by rotting on the bench. I really wanted him to succeed here but the move was the right choice for both the player and the club.

Only time will tell.

De Bruyne might be a good Player, but please, look how our midfield is.There is no Chance for him, he needs to play, you know?

Only time will tell.

No, not really. Time won't change the fact that he wasn't good for us. Even if he becomes a great player in the future (which is possible since he is already quite good and still young), he wouldn't have been able to achieve this here with us by rotting on the bench. I really wanted him to succeed here but the move was the right choice for both the player and the club.

My reaction was meant to indicate players and their development is not something static. Time will tell if he turns out a player good enough for a team like Chelsea. Think Matic, think Courtois, ....

What is wrong with my statement, I wonder? time WILL tell how his potential pans out. Fact.

DP

Don't start you.... :lol:

Did you have to post that 3 times?

I'm not laughing at you or anything, but I just love the fact that your first ever post in over a year and a half was to tell Stingray to stop harping on about DPs! See what you do to people Stingray? :lol:

Too many Jose lemmings on this board. How anyone can say De Bruyne wasn't mentally tough enough need their head examined. It's that type of insanity makes me wonder how many of you have competed a high level in any sport.

It didn't work out but to suggest that for any other reason than chemistry is pure folly.

DP

Don't start you.... :lol:

Did you have to post that 3 times?

I'm not laughing at you or anything, but I just love the fact that your first ever post in over a year and a half was to tell Stingray to stop harping on about DPs! See what you do to people Stingray? :lol:

aza4uqam.jpg

It is cause they all secretly want one!

What is wrong with my statement, I wonder? time WILL tell how his potential pans out. Fact.

Enes said that Kevin wasn't good for us and you answered "Only time will tell". You did't say anything about potential so you can't expect others to guess what you intented to say. So your statement was wrong afterall ;)

Enes said that Kevin wasn't good for us and you answered "Only time will tell". You did't say anything about potential so i was just commentating on that phrase. So your statement was wrong afterall ;)

He was indeed not good enough in those few minutes he played (which even Mata couldn't better, after being out of the game just as long as Kevin -or Schurrle after being out of it for quite a bit less than KDB), the minutes in preseason he was, although that doesn't count I heard on here. So .... I still think we mix form with quality here, when forming our hasty opinions about players.

Time will tell. Meanwhile, while we all wait, have a Manneken Pis, mate! We belgians love that :Goober:

13293908.mannekenpis.gif

:lol:

Good luck to KDB....

I wish we had tried him with Oscar and a holding mid in 4-3-3, but I guess things werent meant to be!

Wolfsburg is a step up from Werder bremen so it should be a good opportunity..