Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

The Belgian national team is not a "small pond".

He'll make a real name for himself on the world cup, you'll see. :)

playing for the NT is very different from playing club football.

forlan had a wonderful WC, how was he at manu? the continous pressure, the mental and physical requirements, everything is different.

at the best of the clubs, if u r given a chance, u have to make the best of it. he dint.

forlan had a wonderful WC, how was he at manu? the continous pressure, the mental and physical requirements, everything is different.

at the best of the clubs, if u r given a chance, u have to make the best of it. he dint.

He was barely given a chance lol. A few games here and there doesn't constitute as a proper chance IMO.

He was barely given a chance lol. A few games here and there doesn't constitute as a proper chance IMO.

he was given a chance against united in PL. he was given a chance against arsenal, swindon, sunderland in COC. against hull in PL. he was our 6th choice AM among the list we had at that moment. in the real world, he needed to take those chances. he dint. he was average in ALL of those matches.

so? we had our POTY of the last 2 seasons on the bench!!! but lets only look at kdb. who the hell cares about the football club!!!

An 8 out of posters say, KDB was not given a proper chance. Meanwhile, you & .... :dance:

he was given a chance against united in PL. he was given a chance against arsenal, swindon, sunderland in COC. against hull in PL. he was our 6th choice AM among the list we had at that moment. in the real world, he needed to take those chances. he dint. he was average in ALL of those matches.

4 games here and there, not even consecutively... Do you honestly think that that constitutes as a proper chance?

I don't care about KDB still being here or not, but to say that constitutes as a proper chance is ludicrous.

An 8 out of posters say, KDB was not given a proper chance. Meanwhile, you & .... :dance:

what constitutes a proper chance? should we have benched oscar who was playing phenomenol at that point? or hazard?

their was one place for 4 players (mata, willian, schurrle, kdb). he was never going to get a "proper chance". also learn to read. i dint say he was given a "proper chance". i said, he dint take his "chances" whenever he was given one which is worse when u r the 4th choice AM, 3rd choice LM and 3rd choice RM in the team.

what constitutes a proper chance? should we have benched oscar who was playing phenomenol at that point? or hazard?

their was one place for 4 players (mata, willian, schurrle, kdb). he was never going to get a "proper chance". also learn to read. i dint say he was given a "proper chance". i said, he dint take his "chances" whenever he was given one which is worse when u r the 4th choice AM, 3rd choice LM and 3rd choice RM in the team.

Now, you are singing...Lol.

4 games here and there, not even consecutively... Do you honestly think that that constitutes as a proper chance?

I don't care about KDB still being here or not, but to say that constitutes as a proper chance is ludicrous.

and when did i say he was given a "proper chance" :lol: at people trying to make a mountain out of a molehill.

here are all of my comments

" selling kdb was a mistake??? big fish in a small pond player!!!

so? we had our POTY of the last 2 seasons on the bench!!! but lets only look at kdb. who the hell cares about the football club!!!

he was given a chance against united in PL. he was given a chance against arsenal, swindon, sunderland in COC. against hull in PL. he was our 6th choice AM among the list we had at that moment. in the real world, he needed to take those chances. he dint. he was average in ALL of those matches."

all in all, he got 5 starts if i am not wrong. hull- average, united - poor, swindon - average, arsenal - below average (probably our worst player on the pitch that day), sunderland - poor (shocking).

our 6th choice AM is performing poorly in any chance he gets, he does not want fight for his place, along comes an offer of 18mil, and people like bushman are cribbing that we will live to regret it. :lol:

also, the bolded statement with the use of "a" chance should be good enough to tell u what i wanted to say.

Still singing out of tune. Joe Cocker, lend me your ears & I will sing you a song...

i have got better things to do!!!

but u keep on cribbing about kdb cos he made a thru ball. :lol:

u know kalou was the 2nd highest scorer in french league this year. damn... we should never have let him go. :lol: :lol: :lol:

i have got better things to do!!!

but u keep on cribbing about kdb cos he made a thru ball. :lol:

u know kalou was the 2nd highest scorer in french league this year. damn... we should never have let him go. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just go & play in your small pond. Koi carps anyone?