Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Too many Jose lemmings on this board. How anyone can say De Bruyne wasn't mentally tough enough need their head examined. It's that type of insanity makes me wonder how many of you have competed a high level in any sport.

It didn't work out but to suggest that for any other reason than chemistry is pure folly.

Mentally tough people dont fall for Jose's cheap troll tricks and lose their joy when they are questioned.

According to kicker, we are getting 22 m + 5 mio add-ons depending on perofrmance, success etc. that is really a good deal imo. According to BILD, we are getting 17 m and if Wolfsburg reach the EL/CL, we will get 5 m on add-ons.

Ah Kevin why do you still talk and make a complete tool of yourself. You weren't good enough to make our first 11, you knew this and you left. Stop making stupid excuses.

At least matic is back, someone who actually cares for the club.

He was indeed not good enough in those few minutes he played (which even Mata couldn't better, after being out of the game just as long as Kevin -or Schurrle after being out of it for quite a bit less than KDB), the minutes in preseason he was, although that doesn't count I heard on here. So .... I still think we mix form with quality here, when forming our hasty opinions about players.

Time will tell. Meanwhile, while we all wait, have a Manneken Pis, mate! We belgians love that :Goober:

13293908.mannekenpis.gif

:lol:

I always knew, you´d love this statue. one of the better things in Belgium ?

Lost his first game against Hannover 1-3. According german newspaper bild he ran alot but didn't have a big impact, they gave them a 4.

As i see on the highlights Wolfsburgs defence really screwed up yesterday.

Nobody expects him to be a star immediatly i guess, but his price tag will have many critics who are keeping an eye on him.

http://www.nieuwsblad.be/sportwereld/cnt/dmf20140125_00947136

Does not even look like the same player anymore.

Has barely played the last few months. I've said it a million times, De Bruyne always needs a few games to get back to his best level. As he said himself, "give me 2-3 weeks and I'll be back at my normal level". He'll come good.

No doubt Kdb is a great talent but this is an example of buying too many young players without a manager. With Jose we now have a style, we know what players we need, look at the Matic, Salah and Zouma sigings. They have to fit our playing style. Kdb didnt, admittedly he didnt play enough, but I think deep down Jose knew he wasnt in his plans.

Wish the kid all the best.

Funny thing about KDB is that wolfsburg let both Koo and Diego leave them after the KDB acquisition....

Koo went to Mainz, who is now leveled with Wolfsburg and Diego went to atletico.....

Big risk wolfsburg took and it probably cost them champs league and europe next season.