Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Even if we did 'flip' Courtois for a 20 million profit....we'd be spending most of that money trying to find a top-class replacement for Cech in about 2 seasons time...

As for De Bruyne...I just hope we can sell the likes of Kakuta, Van Aanholt and many others for a profit in the coming seasons

Okay with Kakuta but I'd pick van Aanholt ahead of Bertrand even now- definitely one of our most promising talent. Luke Shaw and v. Aanholt 2-3 down the line at the club will be very promising.

Kristof Terreur ‏@HLNinEngeland 7m

The first interview with Kevin De Bruyne is in tomorrow's paper: "I got along pretty well with Mourinho."

Kevin De Bruyne in his first interview after his transfer: "I asked Mourinho, please let me go."

De Bruyne: "In October I even trained harder than ever, even on my days off. But my situation didn't change."

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/article/3626436/title/de-bruyne-departs

Has officially joined Wolfsburg.

Kevin De Bruyne has today (Saturday) completed a move to Wolfsburg.

The Belgian joins the Bundesliga club having made five starts for Chelsea, with a further four appearances as a substitute.

De Bruyne moved to Stamford Bridge in January 2012 from Genk after playing against us twice in the Champions League earlier that season, and was loaned back to his former club for the remainder of the 2011/12 campaign.

After travelling with the first team squad for our pre-season tour of the US, in which he featured in matches against Seattle Sounders and Paris Saint-Germain, De Bruyne then completed a season-long loan move to Werder Bremen for 2012/13.

The young winger was a success during his spell in Germany, and ended his time at the club having scored 10 goals in 34 appearances.

De Bruyne returned to Stamford Bridge over the summer and was again part of the first team squad as we travelled to Asia and the US for our pre-season preparations. De Bruyne scored his first goal for the club in a 2-0 win over AC Milan in New Jersey.

The 22-year-old was handed his competitive Chelsea debut on the first day of the season against Hull City, where he laid on the opening goal of the game for Oscar, and he also started in our 0-0 draw at Manchester United three games into the campaign.

His final appearance for the Blues came in our Capital One Cup defeat at Sunderland last month.

Chelsea Football Club thanks Kevin for his service and wishes him well at his new club.

All the best to him. Sometimes you just have to accept that it just doesn't work out. It's a shame, because he's already extremely good and is only going to get better. But it seems like he wasn't mentally strong enough yet for a Mourinho team.

He'll do well at Wolfsburg. He'll walk into their team and be their shining light; they don't have a better player. Enjoy it Kev! I just hope we don't come across you in a few years and end up embarrassing us!

Shame he joined us at a time when we had abundance of attacking midfielders, hard to break through and get a solid spot in the team with players like Hazard,Oscar, Willian, Mata above you. Goodluck to him and hopefully he will be a success in bundesliga!