Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

• 2 weeks later...

Another good goal! Probably the goal that sents them to CL, good way to pay back his fee for them..

Probably not. Leverkusen winning their own game which if they do, they'll be in the Champions League instead.

• 2 weeks later...

What he said is fair. I think he handled himself in a very professional manner!

What he said is fair. I think he handled himself in a very professional manner!

I think it's because Mourinho probably had told him sometime in November/December he would alllow KdB to leave it suitable offers came in. A basic green light for his agent to start negotiating without breaching contract. Club deserves some credit too I feel.

I think it's because Mourinho probably had told him sometime in November/December he would alllow KdB to leave it suitable offers came in. A basic green light for his agent to start negotiating without breaching contract. Club deserves some credit too I feel.

Yeah I agree. I don't think we mistreated him in anyway. He may of deserved some more game time but you have to work for that and at the time other player were ahead of him.

Yeah I agree. I don't think we mistreated him in anyway. He may of deserved some more game time but you have to work for that and at the time other player were ahead of him.

It was kind of the same with Mata too, there was more uproar from fans because of Mata's previous exploits for us.. But on the base of mutual respect in handling the transfer I think it was done well. There was an understanding early that if the right offer came Mata would be allowed to leave and lucky for us it did.

It was kind of the same with Mata too, there was more uproar from fans because of Mata's previous exploits for us.. But on the base of mutual respect in handling the transfer I think it was done well. There was an understanding early that if the right offer came Mata would be allowed to leave and lucky for us it did.

Juan wanted to leave and that was obvious. He couldn't get into the squad as we had an inform Oscar, who knows what could of happened if he decided to wait it out another six months but whats done is done. We got good money for him at the end of the day and both parties were happy. We need some different players who can hold the ball up better and not just give it away so easily. We need to become that team who controls the ball for majority of the game.

Juan wanted to leave and that was obvious. He couldn't get into the squad as we had an inform Oscar, who knows what could of happened if he decided to wait it out another six months but whats done is done. We got good money for him at the end of the day and both parties were happy. We need some different players who can hold the ball up better and not just give it away so easily. We need to become that team who controls the ball for majority of the game.

Yeah definitely.

Let's hope all our transfers can be like this, controversy free!

I strongly believen the belgian press is the main reason why Kevin didn't get the game time he deserved. They moaned so much about why he didn't play. Every press conference the same question clearly annoyed Jose and stubborn as he is he made a point by not selecting him. He is the coach and he decides who plays and who doesn't. Not the press.

I'm still convinced he has all the qualities to be a starter at CFC but there are more players with the same qualities so Mou could bench him without having the team suffer from it.