Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

So after all that fighting and name calling about the numbers and in the end Bushman was correct all along?! :lol:

Great business by the club. Practically pays for the Matic transfer (if the quoted numbers are correct). I have no doubt that Kevin will do well there and I wish him the best of luck.

Thanks 19,

All I did was posted rumors, but somehow I was insulted for it by our famous scouse. LOL.

I too feel, Chelsea had milked the Germans well here. Whether, KDB is gonna become a great player, nobody knows now. Maybe he will ? One thing I know, seen, Chelsea were too big of a club for him to overcome. Mentally he failed here.

It didn't work out, but this mental stuff is just gibberish. Sometimes it just doesn't work out. I'm bummed because I think that on form he provides Chelsea with excellent long passing and crossing which are skills that Chelsea is lacking.

I think he'll come good at Wolfsburg and make his way to Dortmund eventually.

Sad it didn't work out for him here, probably for the best for both Chelsea and especially him to seek better fortunes elsewhere. All the best to him if it does get finalized.

Work hard and find your confidence again, KDB! Shame the situation did not allow it, so Mou could do to you whatever he is doing to Hazard!

We will see you in Braziiiiil :lol:

Oh man, your avatars make me laugh everytime, you're like the mascot of TalkChelsea :D

Well, I guess 6 ambitious players fighting for 3 starting positions proved to be too many. It sucks for Kevin, but as the other 5 are better and with Jose's preference to occasionally play Ramires on the right wing over him makes it logical to offer his talents someplace else.

Best player in the pre season- sold in January after only 2 PL starts. Just goes to show how irrelevant the pre season is.

Good luck in Germany and Brazil, Kevin.

I hope this doesn't become a trend here. First marin, now Kevin :(

That much money for a player we don't really need is fantastic. Getting a player, loaning him out and £10 million profit...if we can do that a few more times then FFP shouldn't be an issue.

To be honest we could 'flip' Courtois for a £20 million profit too in all likelihood. That's the progression we needed to make, where we buy players who either retain their value or increase in value. The board deserves some credit for that.

Even if we did 'flip' Courtois for a 20 million profit....we'd be spending most of that money trying to find a top-class replacement for Cech in about 2 seasons time...

As for De Bruyne...I just hope we can sell the likes of Kakuta, Van Aanholt and many others for a profit in the coming seasons