John Terry: Racist slur?

LDN Blue

No...everyone cant see what he said hence the massive debate!!! If everyone could see what he said it'd been delt with and come to a conclusion by now!!!

And agree bout the if found innocent bit,there will no doubt be some stupid twats who will still brand him a racist still go on how he shouldnt be England Captain blah blah

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really feel sorry for JT. He might be a lot of things (which is why people are making such a big deal & jumping on the bandwagon about this) but a racist he is not. He is captain of Chelsea & England plays & trains day in day out with African players, foreign players & fellow country men of different colours. Would he really behave that way & turn everyone against him?!

Rio is a bitter twat who will do anything to get the captains armband back. Anton is a nobody, who's even admitted he heard nothing. This has gone too far.

There's one thing everyone seems to forget about this incident and that is what was the situation on the pitch at that moment. Foy was buttfucking us, and no one loves Chelsea more then JT and no ones has a bigger wish to win and especially beat our rivals. Can you imagine how was he feeling? Losing to those idiots with an even bigger idiot of a ref with those classless fans around you. Even if he had said it, it is not the same as if he was calm and said it with the pure racistic meaning.

I wish it was over, it puts too much spotlight on the club and especially Terry... I felt really sorry for him when he slipped. He made amends with his goal but once again it was taken away. I cannot help but feel that maybe our bad performance was partly due to the pressure on our captain (he wasn't feeling confident, so wasn't anybody else, especially the defence). Whatever happens, I hope it's over quickly.

Hmm...seems Ferdy has a history regarding this:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/7281299/Ferdinand-finds-race-row-crazy

From the article:

"Back in 2006, Ferdinand claimed he was racially abused by Hunt, who was banned for two matches after being found guilty of gross unsporting conduct.

But Hunt denied the racism claims and following an appeal, his suspension was overturned by Uefa"

Looks like something like that could happen here...

In a statement released on Monday afternoon, Ferdinand said: "I have very strong feelings on the matter, but in the interests of fairness and not wishing to prejudice what I am sure will be a very thorough inquiry by the FA, this will be my last comment on the subject until the inquiry is concluded."

Hmmmm seeing as apprantly he didnt hear anything wonder what he said in the statement...

That's what I don't get. He's admitted I didn't hear anything yet this whole issue goes on and on and on and continues to escalate. Where is the noise and din for the Evra/Suarez incident?

Seems in the media two separate standards: innocent until proven guilty (Suarez) and guilty until proven innocent and then probably still guilty (Terry).

That's what I don't get. He's admitted I didn't hear anything yet this whole issue goes on and on and on and continues to escalate. Where is the noise and din for the Evra/Suarez incident?

Seems in the media two separate standards: innocent until proven guilty (Suarez) and guilty until proven innocent and then probably still guilty (Terry).

Exactly and it'll no doubt be made out that this statement could be the one that decides if he's guilty or not but all it can be is his views surley...

The media treatment of Terry has been shocking, its been "lock him up and throw away the keys" type stuff. Despite admitting that he didn't even hear it, Anton has strong feelings, how is that even possible?

Its incredible how the Evra and Suarez incident has been completely swept under the carpet even though Evra actually outright heard what Suarez said and has actually blatantly said in the media that he made a racist remark yet there is next to nothing being said about the two players that play for the beloved northern clubs. Pathetic.

The media treatment of Terry has been shocking, its been "lock him up and throw away the keys" type stuff. Despite admitting that he didn't even hear it, Anton has strong feelings, how is that even possible?

Its incredible how the Evra and Suarez incident has been completely swept under the carpet even though Evra actually outright heard what Suarez said and has actually blatantly said in the media that he made a racist remark yet there is next to nothing being said about the two players that play for the beloved northern clubs. Pathetic.

The way the media has reacted has influenced 1000's of opposition fans who have the same amount of brain cells as the people that write the papers. Its a joke that they are allowed to behave this way. Totally unfair treatment for JT.

The way the media has reacted has influenced 1000's of opposition fans who have the same amount of brain cells as the people that write the papers. Its a joke that they are allowed to behave this way. Totally unfair treatment for JT.

And the thing is the odd decent article which looks at things fairly are over shadowed by complete shite.One in the Mail today seemed kind of in support of JT raising the fact there were plenty of mixed race others (Cole,SWP ETC) in earshot to hear the remark so to them would've been offensive..something like that,for a Mail article few decent points in there

And the thing is the odd decent article which looks at things fairly are over shadowed by complete shite.One in the Mail today seemed kind of in support of JT raising the fact there were plenty of mixed race others (Cole,SWP ETC) in earshot to hear the remark so to them would've been offensive..something like that,for a Mail article few decent points in there

I just wish that someone, other than Chelsea FC was backing JT & fighting for him. JT's picture on the programme at the weekend was a nice touch from the club.

I just wish that someone, other than Chelsea FC was backing JT & fighting for him. JT's picture on the programme at the weekend was a nice touch from the club.

Yeah the journos that havent slated him seem to be taking a netural view on things rather then showing some sort of support.

Ferdinand is milking this for all its worth and that fuckwit of a brother of his is jumping on the bandwagon too. It's amazing how the suarez story and even the other geezer who is up for sexual assault pale into insignificance when up against JT. Let's not forgey suarez reportedly racially insulted evra 6 times too.

300928_287915801228932_180782751942238_1007240_409571731_n.jpg

John Terry of Chelsea competes with team mates Ashley Cole (L) and Nicolas Anelka ® during a training session prior to the Champions League Group E match between KRC Genk and Chelsea at the KRC Genk Arena on October 31, 2011 in Genk, Belgium.

How can this guy be a racist huh??