John Terry: Racist slur?

LDN Blue

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 years ago today John Terry made his debut for Chelsea Football Club . He is a hero to many and a racist to none . And i for one will be sticking up for the Captain of my Club and my Country .

As will I.. If he's innocent.

And the thing is if there are cases when a player is banned for racism then you have another player who ends another mans career and then only end up with a few match ban and a fine....everything will have to be taken into context.Dont get me wrong not supporting anyone using the choice words and they should be punished but a life ban and yet a player who has cost others gets a slap on the wrist..

Words hurt, it's naive to think otherwise. Especially the context of that word.

Sticks, stones and all that?

Even if in the remotest chance it was said, it would have been in error; how can anyone say it was with malicious intent? More than half of JT's team-mates are colored and I'm sure he has no ill-feelings towards them because of that...

And Villas Boas has been a great idiot when he say that you must believe Terry, because he has served the country.

He should shut his mouth, and said he is not his business. The fact Terry "served the country" doesnt mean everything he said is truth, and he did not served the country, he is only the captain of a football team.

He did not mean it to say that Terry should be immediately exonerated but that he should be given more respect - which is true.

I think that Terry was really respected, but he managed to lost it with his behavior off the pitch.

And Villas Boas has been a great idiot when he say that you must believe Terry, because he has served the country.

He should shut his mouth, and said he is not his business. The fact Terry "served the country" doesnt mean everything he said is truth, and he did not served the country, he is only the captain of a football team.

FYI....Representing your country in any form is = serving your country.