John Terry: Racist slur?

LDN Blue

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not looking good. Anton has definitely given a statement saying he was racially abused. Don't know how much "evidence" he has but by his comments since the investigation, he has definitely done so. The FA are probably going to charge JT based on that "blind" comment in the video and he'll get a ban and the whole country is going to rejoice.

Not to mention the massive pressure this brings to AVB along with everything else he has going on right now

But he maintains he didnt hear about it till after the game.......So that makes no sense! All he can go by is what he's been told/seen

As for the fans...some twats going on how we should play behind closed doors.In that case same should've happened to Liverpool/Man U fans for making Hillsbourgh/Munich chants!!! Doesnt make what was sung right and all but still...

He didn't have to slip, he could of atleast put some pressure on Van Persie. Pathetic how he just gave up.

It's funny, you seem to be accusing John Terry, out of all people, of lacking the will to win for chelsea and of being a quitter.

Have you watched a Chelsea match before?

It's funny, you seem to be accusing John Terry, out of all people, of lacking the will to win for chelsea and of being a quitter.

Have you watched a Chelsea match before?

after that comment he made, id suggest no. Questioning terrys commitment is almost as ridiculous as when craig bellamy questioned him as a man.

Terry could've outmuscled RVP if they went neck and neck in that race, even if it meant a card... He might have even got to the ball before him. No way did Terry slip on purpose when he had every chance in the world to deal with the situation. And in the end it was Malouda's world class through ball that put him in this situation. When I saw that exact replay on the stream, the commentators chuckled as if they almost wanted to say the same thing, that he slipped on purpose... Watching that gif, his right foot slips a little before he falls. I think his right boot studs got caught in the ground.

Fucking hate how every movement Terry makes and everything he says gets so much attention and is over-analyzed.

But he maintains he didnt hear about it till after the game.......So that makes no sense! All he can go by is what he's been told/seen

It felt like he was changing his story though.. because at first he said he didn't hear anything then he was going on about how bad racism still is and how much that game hurt him... I dunno. And I have the feeling that if he even gives the impression that he heard/knows what JT said then they will rule in his favour because everyone hates us and everyone hates JT and they know that if they dismiss the case, the media will have a field day claiming that they aren't doing enough to stamp racism out, etc etc.

The Sun has gone apeshit today screaming that they have the footage from another camera!!

.....they then say it shows nothing different....

and finish with ''Unless a witness says they heard something, it's one man's word against another''

er.....so no story then

Theres a trap set by the media about Anton songs . The whole thing beggars belief, a statement on the club website regretting inappropriate songs And will be working with local authorities to identify those responsible,

What the fuck is going on? Condemning people because of what some other people THINK they MIGHT have meant is so completely and utterly wrong that I am almost lost for words

Theres a trap set by the media about Anton songs . The whole thing beggars belief, a statement on the club website regretting inappropriate songs And will be working with local authorities to identify those responsible,

What the fuck is going on? Condemning people because of what some other people THINK they MIGHT have meant is so completely and utterly wrong that I am almost lost for words

When you put it in hand with some of the other songs that were being sung about him (These luckily aren't reported) you can come to the very easy conclusion that they were racist....

For what.........singing "you know what you are ?"

Hold on, here comes the thought police. :doh:

As far as I'm concerned the fans did nothing wrong. Considering the Chelsea support is multicultural, I doubt for one second that they would resort to racist chanting which they didn't. Let's get this clear.........It's open to interpretation. If people(media) want to interpret that it was intended to be racist then it obvious we have a clear agenda from the media whores who are looking for any opportunity to stick the boot into our club.

I haven't kept up to date of what has went on with this "slur", but from what I've grabbed in fleeting minutes online Anton denied nothing was said, then his club mates said something was said, Anton then decided something was said and put in a statement apparently claiming to have been racially abused by JT.

So do you actually know what happened Anton or is your club/team mates putting words into your mouth ?

Anton Ferdinand, I know what you are........you're a fuckling idiot

I wasn't aware of what the fans were chanting is that all it was? Pathetic then, nothing wrong with that at all.