John Terry: Racist slur?

LDN Blue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5iZmMrDZvc

I, personally, think he's saying BLIND not black, but this is how it's being interpreted.

But Terry has said in a statement issued to Press Association Sport: "I've seen that there's a lot of comments on the internet with regards to some video footage of me in today's game.

"I'm disappointed that people have leapt to the wrong conclusions about the context of what I was seen to be saying to Anton Ferdinand.

"I thought Anton was accusing me of using a racist slur against him. I responded aggressively, saying that I never used that term.

"I would never say such a thing, and I'm saddened that people would think so.

"I have known Anton for a long time and spoke to him about it after the game and there was no problem between us.

"I congratulated him on their win. He has not accused me of any wrongful remark. It was clear it was all a misunderstanding at the time.

"After the result today, I am saddened to be dealing with these wrongful allegations.

"I am the proud captain of one of the most internationally diverse teams in the Premier League and I absolutely believe that there is no place for racism in sport and indeed in any walk of life."

QPR declined to comment when contacted.

http://www.teamtalk.com/queens-park-rangers/7262256/Terry-denies-making-racist-slur

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he might be saying "yeah yeah I didn't call you a black cunt... you knobhead" because he stated that Anton accused him for being racist, but JT explained that wasn't the case. But I'm no lipreader lol, it might have easily been something like "you're a fuckin ugly mug like your brother" or smth like that

QPR fans think he said what they wanted to hear...classless scum. They didn't win anything yesterday, Foy simply gave them 3 points.

Shit happens, but they'll be back at the Bridge on April and I marked the day on my calendar. It's going to hurt....

This ain't over.

Video is no longer available but there's not even an issue here, John Terry is not a racist. QPR fans are trying to cause trouble for JT because of his reputation. It's like when he "spat" at Tevez in the CL, it was clearly obvious nothing even came out of his mouth he was in the middle of talking, probably calling Tevez an ugly little cunt.