John Terry: Racist slur?

LDN Blue

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now supposedly Ferdinand said "I need to hear the truth for myself about what happened on the pitch". WTF does that mean? Did he hear it or not?

Apparently the guy's having second thoughts after seeing the video, and has encouraged an FA probe into the matter....

The funny thing is people claim they want to stamp racism out of the game. Fair enough. But why the heck do they want to make something out of a non-issue and arouse public sentiments for no reason? It only makes matters worse...

This has been quite amazing it has gone to this stage even considering the witch hunts Chelsea have had to deal with over the years. Some spotty faced gimp posts a video on the internet which clearly shows JT saying "blind" and not "black" (which i might add totally adds in with the context of that game) which the author of the video is claiming and all hell breaks lose.

Even more outrageous it would seem (unsurprisingly) that Ferdinand never heard any racist comment, yet it is still under investigation.

What an undermining of Chelsea and JT - a masterstroke better than major injuries

I can't imagine JT would have gone to SWP's 30th Sunday night with Ferdinand if he had called him a black cunt or whatever earlier in the day, but then again I suppose the real truth is in the Daily mail and Talksport.

I can't imagine JT would have gone to SWP's 30th Sunday night with Ferdinand if he had called him a black cunt or whatever earlier in the day, but then again I suppose the real truth is in the Daily mail and Talksport.

I know JT isn't racist, but that's good to hear. Where did you find that out?

QPR chat and Vital chelsea

JT, who is vigorously arguing the case, is saying that what he actually did was to deny saying that, and that the full sentence was to ask Ferdinand: 'Oi, Anton, do you think I called you a black cunt ?` The two are very different. One is a racist insult, another is a denial. In any case, during the YouTube video, Ashley Cole runs in front of the discussion so nobody can see what is said.

I bet if somebody had said "white cunt" nobody would care... and had it been a team in red, we wouldn't hear anything about it (Suarez and Evra, anyone?). But Terry is a convicted cheater and the england captain, so they must take him down.. and the media has always been biased against Chelsea. They really do want to undermine us. QPR really are a vile team... somebody asked do we want them to be relegated or not... I guess we have our answer now. The first premier league game in ages and already we are being fucked with.

I think the clip is being very selective of one moment and not being taken in context of the moment.

If you watch Evra's reaction to the Suarez racist allegation it's totally different. Evra shows real anger by furiously pushing Suraez's now friendly arm away when both were called to the ref. Evra shows this isn't just a tug on the shirt, this is something that has hurt and angered him. Add to that an immediate complaint by both United and player.

JT will not be done but the brown stuff will stick. Suarez may not be so lucky because United will hopefully protect Evra

issued a typically clear-sighted warning against jumping to conclusions last week during the Evra-Suarez furore.

Much the same argument applies to the John Terry-Anton Ferdinand situation.

ED does not know what Terry said, or in what context. Nor do you. And no amount of views of that snippet of footage is going to tell you.

The man is innocent until proven guilty.

However, ED absolutely took exception to Andre Villas-Boas's comment yesterday backing Terry.

"John is a player who this country to the highest level internationally. He is a player of great responsibilities.

"I find it strange when people don't trust the words of a representative from your country."

Past incidents might suggest Terry and trust make strange bedfellows, but they should not factor in this time.

But is Villas-Boas really suggesting Anton Ferdinand's word is worth less than John Terry's because he doesn't play for England?

By: ED

issued a typically clear-sighted warning against jumping to conclusions last week during the Evra-Suarez furore.

Much the same argument applies to the John Terry-Anton Ferdinand situation.

ED does not know what Terry said, or in what context. Nor do you. And no amount of views of that snippet of footage is going to tell you.

The man is innocent until proven guilty.

However, ED absolutely took exception to Andre Villas-Boas's comment yesterday backing Terry.

"John is a player who this country to the highest level internationally. He is a player of great responsibilities.

"I find it strange when people don't trust the words of a representative from your country."

Past incidents might suggest Terry and trust make strange bedfellows, but they should not factor in this time.

But is Villas-Boas really suggesting Anton Ferdinand's word is worth less than John Terry's because he doesn't play for England?

By: ED

No its because, I dont know if youve ever noticed, but its because managers back their players you thick journo . Derrrrr.