John Terry: Racist slur?

LDN Blue

People tend to discriminate themselves by playing victims. Anton is black and even if he calls him a black cunt how does it matter? Would it matter if Anton called JT a white cunt? I do not think so. I wouldn't care if someone calls me a brown cunt. We are in 21 st century we take things in stride and move on but Anton is milking it.

What is racism? If a white man discriminates a black man from others that is racism. No one does that now. We are all equals. Calling a black guy black cunt isn't racist imo and we do not even know f he said black cunt.

We all know bale looks like a monkey and we all have a good banter about it. But dare I do that to a black man and i would be tagged a racist.

Fuckk off you narrow minded self depricating people. "Anton you know what you are..... You are a fucking liar." I don't know what's the big deal with this chant

Rant over and out

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People tend to discriminate themselves by playing victims. Anton is black and even if he calls him a black cunt how does it matter? Would it matter if Anton called JT a white cunt? I do not think so. I wouldn't care if someone calls me a brown cunt. We are in 21 st century we take things in stride and move on but Anton is milking it.

What is racism? If a white man discriminates a black man from others that is racism. No one does that now. We are all equals. Calling a black guy black cunt isn't racist imo and we do not even know f he said black cunt.

We all know bale looks like a monkey and we all have a good banter about it. But dare I do that to a black man and i would be tagged a racist.

Fuckk off you narrow minded self depricating people. "Anton you know what you are..... You are a fucking liar." I don't know what's the big deal with this chant

Rant over and out

This is how the mighty British society works....police spend over a week on investigating this bollocks at the tax payers expense, while they do fuck all to protect law abiding citizens or little kids who are being abused....

It felt like he was changing his story though.. because at first he said he didn't hear anything then he was going on about how bad racism still is and how much that game hurt him... I dunno. And I have the feeling that if he even gives the impression that he heard/knows what JT said then they will rule in his favour because everyone hates us and everyone hates JT and they know that if they dismiss the case, the media will have a field day claiming that they aren't doing enough to stamp racism out, etc etc.

I dont think he heard anything.He's just said its bad sorta thing not 'this is whats said' he's playing on a bit though but never really said JT is guilty...just Rio and co jumping in

Radio were just saying should JT play for England despite nothing proven...yes!!!!! He' sthe Captain wherever they like it or not

When you put it in hand with some of the other songs that were being sung about him (These luckily aren't reported) you can come to the very easy conclusion that they were racist....

Some of these journos ought to get out more. If they actually went to games and heard the vile stuff Ashley Cole that gets sung at him game after game, it might open a few realities.

Truth is, it doesnt fit their agenda.

Rant over and out

Anton Ferdinand is not black, he is mixed race like Barack Obama, we don't have the one drop rule here in the UK. John Terry is not a racist he is far from it and Paul Ince is right. JT has been surrounded by black players during his Chelsea years and i have never noticed him favoring players based on colour in any situation. He spent most of his youth years at Chelsea being trained by Marcel Desailly and he is just a cool guy. I'm a black person and i don't think racism is a problem at all at our club in fact we are one of the biggest clubs against it. I have attended many games and the only bit of racism i noticed was when Avram got a lot of it during his tenure.

John Terry was forced to call in the police to clear his name after a doctored recording of his voice uttering racist comments was posted on the internet. Terry was stunned when the recording of a heated mobile phone call from 2003 appeared on YouTube 48 hours ago.Terry hit by racist hoax tape as police probe doctored clip on YouTube. The recording included the same racist phrase Terry is accused of shouting towards Anton Ferdinand in his side’s Barclays Premier League game against QPR. It has since been removed after the intervention of Essex police. Terry does not deny having the conversation, but the version that appeared on the internet has been digitally edited to make it sound as though he has made a racist remark.The England skipper is furious an attempt has been made to stain his character with tampered evidence. He called in the police on Thursday to verify his claims. A police forensic team examined the recording, and Essex police said in a statement: ‘We believe that the recording has been edited and the matter is now closed.’

A lot of comments seem to be supporting him now perhaps due the tedioum and longivity of this quite relentless saga. What bugs me though is the fact that their is no investigation or punishment being considred towards the creator of these malicious videos. The attempt to stain his name is more than evident, and as a proffesional footballer at his level these stains can pose a viable threat can they not? This is just further damening proof, if more was needed, that their are nefarious creatures out their who will by the foulest and most unjustifiable means not stop until they've completley destroyed Terry's image.

Theres a trap set by the media about Anton songs . The whole thing beggars belief, a statement on the club website regretting inappropriate songs And will be working with local authorities to identify those responsible,

What the fuck is going on? Condemning people because of what some other people THINK they MIGHT have meant is so completely and utterly wrong that I am almost lost for words

This sums it all up in my opinion. Everything about this alleged "slur" makes absolute no sense at all.