LDN Blue

• Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More bad publicity. Fucking idiots.

For what.........singing "you know what you are ?"

Hold on, here comes the thought police. :doh:

As far as I'm concerned the fans did nothing wrong. Considering the Chelsea support is multicultural, I doubt for one second that they would resort to racist chanting which they didn't. Let's get this clear.........It's open to interpretation. If people(media) want to interpret that it was intended to be racist then it obvious we have a clear agenda from the media whores who are looking for any opportunity to stick the boot into our club.

I haven't kept up to date of what has went on with this "slur", but from what I've grabbed in fleeting minutes online Anton denied nothing was said, then his club mates said something was said, Anton then decided something was said and put in a statement apparently claiming to have been racially abused by JT.

So do you actually know what happened Anton or is your club/team mates putting words into your mouth ?

Anton Ferdinand, I know what you are........you're a fuckling idiot

This is not looking good. Anton has definitely given a statement saying he was racially abused. Don't know how much "evidence" he has but by his comments since the investigation, he has definitely done so. The FA are probably going to charge JT based on that "blind" comment in the video and he'll get a ban and the whole country is going to rejoice.

Not to mention the massive pressure this brings to AVB along with everything else he has going on right now

He didn't have to slip, he could of atleast put some pressure on Van Persie. Pathetic how he just gave up.

You're telling me a man who's made more epic goal-line clearances than most just gave up going after a ball he could just knock to one side out of play?

Not buying it...

This "investigation" is a farce. The whole thing boils down to the word of the players on the respective teams (it was hard for me to use a derivative of the word respect whence referring to QPR). There is no hard evidence from either side to prove guilt or innocence. The FA will make an arbitrary decision on the matter, and I have a feeling that decision will be a perversion of justice. The metro police are now involved in a matter that should not be considered criminal. As such, they are engaging in a frivolous expenditure of the British taxpayers' money and the policing resources of the city of London.

Just saw it on daily mail. On iPhone so cannot post it.

An idiot fan posts on Anton twitter. "you fucking black cunt, there only 1 England Captain"

Anton retweets "good to see John Terry leading his moronic fans" or something along the lines.

I was like what the he'll? Where did JT come in this.

He fucking said he didn't hear what JT said and then watches a YouTube clip and acts victim.

Jerk!!