Kaká

the wes

Would you guys rather pay 40ish mil for Kaka or 30ish mil for Neymar?

I mean the price doesnt look THAT bad when you consider it is roughly 10 or so mil more than getting an unproven 18 year old. I guess depends if you want to take a chance on the next possible superstar or take a bet that an older one can get healthy and regain form. I dont even know how I would answer that question.

Yes Neymar for 30 millions.

No Kaká for 40 millions.

Kaká is almost finished. Neymar can win the 2012 Olympic Games and the 2014 World Cup, can turn into a world superstar. You only can expect Kaká to stay in shadow of Ronaldo at Madrid.

I would pay 20 millions for Kaká. 40 millions is just stupid.

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Explain it to me. What are you based on to say that Kaka is finished when he's only 28? Because of an injury? Please...

That said, I wouldn't want us to pay even 10m for the Kaka I saw playing at South Africa.

I disagree. Playing in a club and on a national team are different things. Shrek, Ronaldo and Messi didn't shine at the WC and they still are among the best of the world.

I disagree. Playing in a club and on a national team are different things. Shrek, Ronaldo and Messi didn't shine at the WC and they still are among the best of the world.

True, but during the WC I had a chance to witness the decline everyone was talking about. He was as atrocious as Ronaldinho in Germany 2006 and we all know how his career went after that point..

And I probably have a different view of football money than the rest of you. I wouldn't pay 10m for a finished player based on his reputation just like (in hindsight) we shouldn't have wasted even 10m on Sheva.

• 1 month later...

http://www.dailymail...adrid-star.html

Rumours here that Chelsea are preparing a £25m bid for Kaka.

Carlo Ancelotti makes no secret of his admiration for the 28 year old so their might be some truth in it.

It seems here if he does join he will be playing off Fernando Torres which will surely spell the end off Didier Drogba's wonderfull 7 year reign at Chelsea and Nicolas Anelka or Daniel Sturridge will probally be Torres's challenger to the main sticker role.

thoughts?

Only problem he is 30 next year, given that and his injury record i dont know whistling.gif

But....We paid 50mill for a player that's spent how long injured? OK, he's 3/4 years younger.

Actually maybe not.....one potential (almost always injured) is enough!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You