Kaká

the wes

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't understand this interest in Kaka. First of all, he's getting to his 30s almost, and secondly, he's only had to be treated of an injury that's kept him out of half of Madrid's season, which makes him too injury prone for my liking!

Man City can have him!

Dicky knee, said it on another site before madrid signed him, I remember reading that a milan physio/doctor while stopping short at saying he had a chronic knee problem did say that it needed careful monitoring and rehabilitation, sorry to say it but he will never be the same player he once was and we would be fools to spend even 20m on him, this is a lesson I hope we have learned after the shevchenko deal time will tell.

• 1 month later...

In my opinion the only player we should try to sign is Kaka , he would provide us with the creativity and flair we need in midfield. I would start Josh mceachran and give Jack Cork more Chances I think we should bring Borini and Sturridge in to play alongside Torres. I think if we sign any more than 2 or 3 players it really will limit the opportunities of our very promising younger talent .

• 4 weeks later...

Oh fuck ....

His mother, Simone Leite, has increased speculation that a deal has already been done after she wrote on her Twitter account: ''We are going to be in London next season where we will be preaching the word of God. We will be there from August - I can tell you.''

Please no. This means the return of the diamond.

This could work out well for us :)

Could get a very good 5years out of him under Ancelotti. More signs Carlo will stay?

That would be ideal get kaka on a 5yr deal and maybe Carlo can sign a new 5yr bumper pay rise extension on the same day.:)

Maybe Grant also announced as Director.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You