Kaká

the wes

AC Milan midfielder Kaka says he'd only move to the Premiership to join one of the top four clubs. "I think I'll remain in Milan for the rest of my career," Kaka told the Daily Mail.

"I've adapted to life here and am settled in the city. I don't see myself in another place, but you never know what will happen.

"It would be impossible to play for another Italian club after Milan, so it would be Barcelona or Real Madrid or one of the teams in England always fighting for the title: Arsenal, Manchester United, Liverpool or Chelsea."

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well who else would he want to play for lol, errr.....come on? Every player in the world would say the same thing. And btw the guys a genius, he could do it here no problem at all. Hes awesome, he has absolutely everything.

but......

one of the teams in England always fighting for the title: Arsenal, Manchester United, Liverpool or Chelsea."

you sure lol? Since when have Liverpool fought for the title?

Edited by OllieCFC

well who else would he want to play for lol, errr.....come on? Every player in the world would say the same thing. And btw the guys a genius, he could do it here no problem at all. Hes awesome, he has absolutely everything.

but......

one of the teams in England always fighting for the title: Arsenal, Manchester United, Liverpool or Chelsea."

Lol, that was the main thing that stood out for me also. I can't see him leaving AC, and he even says so himself.

but......

hahak..yea you 're right mate. :lol:

He is 100 times better than lampard and thats fact !

not necessarily, to be honest i think at the moment he is having a very bad season, i watch the seria a when ever i can and to be honest he seems out of form, i guess we will have to wait for the champions league but personally id prefer frankie

• 2 weeks later...

The Brazilian superstar has extended his AC Milan contract until 2013 “Ricky has repeatedly declared that he wants to become a symbol of this side,” vice-president Adriano Galliani told the club website.

“He already is that and also the best player in the world and now he has decided to tie himself to the Diavolo.

“This contract is for the rest of his career and I hope that if he is still playing in 2013 that we will be able to get him to sign another one.

"This is good news for all Milan fans.

• 1 month later...

Every Top player reaches his peak only once. Be it, Kaka, Ronaldino, Ronaldo(the striker), Henry, Sheva, even Christiano Ronaldo, he wouldnt be at this peak again ever in his life. So I feel, Its useless buying players who have already reached their peak. Lets look for quality who still have to be at thier best.

Messi, is one that comes to my mind. Robben(if he stays fit, can be a world beater).

• 1 month later...

So it looks like we are again being heavily linked with Kaka now scolari is the man in charge. Aparently during negeotiations with AC Milan about Drogba we are trying to force their hand and let us have Kaka and we will let them have Drogba and Sheva.....

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You