Kaká

the wes

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's to slow for the Premier league anyway.

OMG, again this kind of "he not strong enoug, hes not fast enough". Yeah, Premier League is another sport. If a guy is good enough to play for top clubs in Italy and in Spain, it doesnt mean he will fit in a Premier League club.

I wonder why besides Ronaldo, none Premier League player was ever named the best footballer in the world.This guy whos too slow for Premier League destroyed Manchester United few years ago...:whistling:

Oh really? Downplaying our youngsters again Henrique? Watch him play for Fulham first.

And there is no need for your big ifs about Josh. OK? He is only 17, if you don't know.

It's normal that people are excited, but who the fuck are you to judge if or how good he is.

I have never seen any word of praise for our young players come from you.

Here go wank on your super talent Neymar.

Wannabe world class player.

Damn, Neymar's a cheat and a sulker judging from this video. I'd get Agüero anyday. ( I know its off topic, im sorry)

The Premier League is the best league in the world. Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Inter Milan et al may be some of the best teams, but the best overall league is the English top division, whether you like it or not.

You did not get my point. I also agree that Premier League is by far the best league in the world. Leagues like La Liga only have Barcelona and Real Maddrid. But, it doesnt make sense that Kaká is not good enough to play in Premier League, because hes not fast enough. I remember one guy saying that Luiz wasnt a good defender to play in Premier League, because he wasnt big enough.

Kaká destroyed Manchester few years ago, and managed to score two times in Old Tradford. Premier League is the best league, but Kaká was also the best player in the world few years ago, I dont know if he is that good anymore. If you ask me, I dont think we should buy him, Im afraid his best years belong to the best.

What I don´t get is that Premier League is a league where you must be big and fast to be huge success. We have examples of players like Arshavin and Zola who are not this kind of player. In the discussion about who Chelsea should buy, Lukaku or Neymar, I have read thousands of arguments that Lukaku is better for Chelsea because he is bigger and stronger that the brazilian.

We are talking about football. Modern football. Its not only about being fast and strong. I would choose Messi over Rooney to join Chelsea without thinking twice.

Thing is he will want a 4 or 5 year contract. Will be ok for the first few years but when 30+ he'll be earning huge wages but won't have the same effect on the side( a la Shevchenko, Ballack, Deco and now Lampard and Anelka)

You did not get my point. I also agree that Premier League is by far the best league in the world. Leagues like La Liga only have Barcelona and Real Maddrid. But, it doesnt make sense that Kaká is not good enough to play in Premier League, because hes not fast enough. I remember one guy saying that Luiz wasnt a good defender to play in Premier League, because he wasnt big enough.

Kaká destroyed Manchester few years ago, and managed to score two times in Old Tradford. Premier League is the best league, but Kaká was also the best player in the world few years ago, I dont know if he is that good anymore. If you ask me, I dont think we should buy him, Im afraid his best years belong to the best.

What I don´t get is that Premier League is a league where you must be big and fast to be huge success. We have examples of players like Arshavin and Zola who are not this kind of player. In the discussion about who Chelsea should buy, Lukaku or Neymar, I have read thousands of arguments that Lukaku is better for Chelsea because he is bigger and stronger that the brazilian.

We are talking about football. Modern football. Its not only about being fast and strong. I would choose Messi over Rooney to join Chelsea without thinking twice.

I see your point now. Agreed on all parts.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You