Kaká

the wes

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like van der vaart we missed out on sneijder two seasons ago...............now i think we should sign javi martinez from athletic club who is 22 yrs old & d type of player which carlo likes a lot (deep lying playmaker) & alexis sanchez also who will b a replacement for anelka in near future..............................

• 1 month later...

He is the missing link. He is the one player who will turn us into a brilliant team again and a player for the big games. I would love us to get him, he'd be number 1 on my list. £40m? £50m? worth every bit of it. Come on Roman you tight prick, you aint skint, bring him here and our team will be unbelievable

He is the missing link. He is the one player who will turn us into a brilliant team again and a player for the big games. I would love us to get him, he'd be number 1 on my list. £40m? £50m? worth every bit of it. Come on Roman you tight prick, you aint skint, bring him here and our team will be unbelievable

I'm sure he's still haunted by Deco. We have a habit of buying players too late, Kaká was awful last season for Madrid, he's returning from injury in January, who knows if he'll be the same, Roman would not take such a risk!

he's still a tight prick. He wasted £40 on zhirkov and remires. It's about time he bought some real proper players who will actually give something to the team.

When Kaka was at AC Milan, he destroyed Man Utd in 2007 at old trafford in one of the greatest performances ive ever seen. He's not old, he needs a stable club. What better club than one with Ancelotti as his manager? He's as good as they get.

he's still a tight prick. He wasted £40 on zhirkov and remires. It's about time he bought some real proper players who will actually give something to the team.

When Kaka was at AC Milan, he destroyed Man Utd in 2007 at old trafford in one of the greatest performances ive ever seen. He's not old, he needs a stable club. What better club than one with Ancelotti as his manager? He's as good as they get.

Kaka will be finished in a few years, his game is all about cut and thrust pace dribbling and play making it will run out very quick. Kaka would be a terrible signing at 40 million, mesut ozil would of been a much better buy with a future. The boy at lyon would also be a better signing, Miralem pjanic. I still have lots of faith in Gael and his ability though and i just want him to get more mins.

Kaka will be finished in a few years, his game is all about cut and thrust pace dribbling and play making it will run out very quick. Kaka would be a terrible signing at 40 million, mesut ozil would of been a much better buy with a future. The boy at lyon would also be a better signing, Miralem pjanic. I still have lots of faith in Gael and his ability though and i just want him to get more mins.

He is already finished in my opinion. He is damaged goods that I want nowhere near our club.

Dzeko, Pastore or Hamsik arethe players that looks good and has some potential to be big.

I still have faith in Kakuta also. 45 million is just too much for him, imo. He hasn't really made his mark at Madrid so the price is just them trying to redeem the amount they paid for him.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You