Kaká

the wes

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its Just The media being lazy looking for somthing to print. Chelsea spend big on torres so they think carlo loves kaka lets say there after him too...

Great player a few years back would of had him then, Now he is a shadow of the player he once was and injury prone there are better options out there , Hamsik anyone?

I suppose its only the age that's the worry. He may never get injured again but he certainly wont get any younger. He was the best player in the world in 2007-8 ish for milan but injuries have curtailed his career and now he's nearly 30, seems like 1 of 2 things can happen.

1) We've missed out

2) We'll get him on the cheap

BUT ......

Don't forget, we got Zola at 30 and look how that turned out.

Edited by OllieCFC

Josh mceachran is way better than Kaka, Carlo promote Josh to a 1st team starter!

I like your optimism but it's too early for Josh. I'd either loan him out to club like Bolton (did wonders for Wilshere) and then use him with us more regularly. At 17 he isn't ready for it physically.

Josh mceachran is way better than Kaka, Carlo promote Josh to a 1st team starter!

Are you mad ? He is not even close yet, and if (thats a big IF) he turn into a world class player, Im not sure if he will player better than Kaka playerd in his best years.

I dont understand why people are so fast in turnig young promisses in world class players. Just look what happend with Kakuta. Last season I have read lots of posts here that made the french look like the new big thing in football, the new Zidade, new Pelé. In this season we realised that he cant even play in the same level Kalou play.

Are you mad ? He is not even close yet, and if (thats a big IF) he turn into a world class player, Im not sure if he will player better than Kaka playerd in his best years.

I dont understand why people are so fast in turnig young promisses in world class players. Just look what happend with Kakuta. Last season I have read lots of posts here that made the french look like the new big thing in football, the new Zidade, new Pelé. In this season we realised that he cant even play in the same level Kalou play.

Oh really? Downplaying our youngsters again Henrique? Watch him play for Fulham first.

And there is no need for your big ifs about Josh. OK? He is only 17, if you don't know.

It's normal that people are excited, but who the fuck are you to judge if or how good he is.

I have never seen any word of praise for our young players come from you.

Here go wank on your super talent Neymar.

Wannabe world class player.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You