Kaká

the wes

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hardly, Claude was loved by a lot of Madrid fans and it was there owner who did not see the light and day, because he was clueless in what Maka brought to the squad.

That's why I put the reject part in quotes.

Okay, let me rephrase that, if he's surplus to requirements for MOURINHO then he isn't for us, should make it alot clearer :whistling:

I don't understand how someone being surplus to requirement at another club makes him useless to us. I'm not saying Kaka is the player we need to complete our squad, but being surplus to Mourinho is never going to be a hindrance if Carlo ever looks to sign him.

Edited by Madmax201010

• 3 weeks later...

You guys forgot one thing. When Kaka played best Ancelotti was leading Milan, and we all know where's Ancelotti now, but one thing that I can't think is where to play him when we look at our players. Only place I could think is to change Anelka with him as a second striker or something like that, since Lampard is AMF.

It would be nice to get him, but I guess that we'd need alot of money, and that Real wouldn't sell it to us so easy.

Note to the vid of Kaka scoring against Man Utd : When someone scores against Man Utd it always brings me a smile :D

• 2 months later...

Too old, his glory days have long gone, etc etc etc.....

Why bother even discussing it, not going to happen.

What about form is temporary and something is forever crap in Rooney thread.

Kaka is Kaka. End of.

We could get him on loan in January.

He's 28, peak age for any footballer and he's the midfielder we lack in Lampards absence or with Lampard and a holding midfielder. We really need a high quality playmaking midfielder. I'm getting a bit fed up with the 2 defensive minded midfielders all the time, like today, where was we gonna score from? We woke up when DD came on and even more so when Sturridge came on.

He's an absolute top class midfielder. I'll never forget when he destroyed man utd at old trafford single handedly. Sure, he's had it tough at madrid but he has been injured a lot. There's so much attention focused on that rent boy cheatiano ronaldive and co that he's just another name there.

We missed the boat with van der vaart. Imagine him in our midfield, we can't keep deciding against top notch players. Our options in midfield are either Lampard or defend... fuck sake

He's an absolute top class midfielder. I'll never forget when he destroyed man utd at old trafford single handedly. Sure, he's had it tough at madrid but he has been injured a lot. There's so much attention focused on that rent boy cheatiano ronaldive and co that he's just another name there.

We missed the boat with van der vaart. Imagine him in our midfield, we can't keep deciding against top notch players. Our options in midfield are either Lampard or defend... fuck sake

We really did miss out on him (van der vaart). I was shouting for the club to sign him all year (winter and summer).. so sad.

About Kaka, i agree with you about missing that very creative player. He can beat a player, great at playing the final ball and can score goals.

I'm with you and agree he is still class. He didn't meet the expectations of his €65 mil price tag but he was good. Not great but good, but he was never 100% fit last season. I also thought he was good at the World Cup and provided some lovely assists.

But, and it's a major but, he is very injury-prone. He's had to suffer a lot of injuries since 2008. As you know, you get kicked around a lot in this league so i don't think Kaka and the PL would be a good combination.

But like i said, he's still a quality player. People saying he's not.. well that's just typical.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You