Kaká

the wes

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way do we need Kaka... Way too injury prone and those kind of players never suit the EPL. As good as a player he is, I just dont think he would suit our 4-3-3 formation.. Tampering with it is gonna make lamps in-effective. So NO thanks...

One bad season doesn't make a bad player. For all we know it was the change of training regime that made him 'injury prone' last year. You'd imagine the Italians would be alot more fitness conscious which may have suited his body.

Still has the potential to be brilliant again in my opinion.

When it's all said and done and Carlo looks back on his career, he will say Kaka' was the best player he ever managed.

Dont be too hasty, we dont know how good Kakuta is going to be. :eyebrows:

Dont be too hasty, we dont know how good Kakuta is going to be. :eyebrows:

The best thing to do: kiss up to Term ass.

Well done!

Anyway, Kaka isn't needed in my opinion if we want to use our youth. McEarhan, Matic and Kakuta before Kaka IMO

Well done!

Anyway, Kaka isn't needed in my opinion if we want to use our youth. McEarhan, Matic and Kakuta before Kaka IMO

Don't be so harsh on new members :P

Well done!

Oh sorry, I'll change that, we dont know how good Sturridge is going to be. ;)

Circa 2003 - a Real Madrid 'reject' made his way to Chelsea. His name was Claude Makelele. Enough said.

Hardly, Claude was loved by a lot of Madrid fans and it was there owner who did not see the light and day, because he was clueless in what Maka brought to the squad.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You