Kaká

the wes

On a loan deal? YES PLEASE. If it doesn't work out, we won't have lost a penny, besides his wages of course.

He makes a lot of money though (and I'm talking after taxes) but a loan deal is indeed interesting.

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He could definitely find the strikers with a pass and score a few himself. I'd be worried about his knees. Though as a loan, it wouldn't be much of a risk. The bigger concern is if he could deal with the frenetic pace of the PL. His best years were in Serie A where it's more languid and very tactical. I'm also not sure where he would play in 4-3-3? We could go 4-4-1-1 with him behind Torres. He would basically be Gerrard.

• 3 months later...

I think this signing flies in the face of what we need which is a renewed squad with youth on our side

It's a perfect signing according to Roman's current previous transfer policy :D

• Once an incredible player
  • Big star
  • Huge shirt sales
  • Creative midfielder
  • Very expensive

• 5 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You