Kaká

the wes

I'm still not optimistic about Kaka. Signing a 29 year old player not in his best form while having an aging squad is not something I am happy about. He is also a another superstar with huge wage, but I see 2 positives out of his transfer here.

1. If Carlo remains Kaka could play some pretty nice football.

2. He can help Piazon in his development.

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another Brazilian on the card.

May as well sign Neymar, bring Ronaldo out of retirement with Romario and Roberto Carlos. Lucas Piazon is already linked, sell the likes of Bertrand and Sturridge in order to get more Brazilians. CChnage our manager to Pele, or hire Scolari (he came for the money once, right?) or even Herinho, and change the club's name to Pele FC or Brasil!

:rolleyes:

This could work out well for us :)

Could get a very good 5years out of him under Ancelotti. More signs Carlo will stay?

Yep. And we also should sign Pirlo and Nesta. They will be availbale this summer, and they could have respectively 6 and 3 good years under Ancelotti :D

Yep. And we also should sign Pirlo and Nesta. They will be availbale this summer, and they could have respectively 6 and 3 good years under Ancelotti :D

:lol: I thought that'd be coming.

But if it's likely to happen, we may as well draw on the positives.. :\

If he does come to London, and to SB less hope he:

1. Comes for a small amount, which could stem from Sabin going to Madrid, something like Spuds and VdV

2. Can connect with Torresm someone like Benayoun but would actually be used

3. That Carlo is the manager to use him.

To be honest, if this went through i would see this as Carlo's FIRST actuall transfers, with Ramires, David Luiz and Torres being from either Roman or someone high up like Frank Arsenen (or whatever his name is). I see Benayoun, as, well i don't know. Good player, but hasn't really been given the time to make his mark on the team and IF Kaka does come here, then i don't see how that can help with him.

ould this also mean that Essien could be leaving? The only way i think we would be bringing in people would be with people going out at the same time.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You