Kaká

the wes

Oh really? Downplaying our youngsters again Henrique? Watch him play for Fulham first.

And there is no need for your big ifs about Josh. OK? He is only 17, if you don't know.

It's normal that people are excited, but who the fuck are you to judge if or how good he is.

I have never seen any word of praise for our young players come from you.

Here go wank on your super talent Neymar.

Wannabe world class player.

:goodpost:

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you mad ? He is not even close yet, and if (thats a big IF) he turn into a world class player, Im not sure if he will player better than Kaka playerd in his best years.

I dont understand why people are so fast in turnig young promisses in world class players. Just look what happend with Kakuta. Last season I have read lots of posts here that made the french look like the new big thing in football, the new Zidade, new Pelé. In this season we realised that he cant even play in the same level Kalou play.

Oh really? Downplaying our youngsters again Henrique? Watch him play for Fulham first.

And there is no need for your big ifs about Josh. OK? He is only 17, if you don't know.

It's normal that people are excited, but who the fuck are you to judge if or how good he is.

I have to take the side of Henrique here I'm afraid. Much as I'm a bit mift over the fact that a majority of our youngsters are not by any means a Kaka-type player, as I've said in many posts before, we're relying on our youngsters too much, and we're raising them too quickly, and therefore, they are underperforming because of it; most football fans will tell you that this Chelsea side lacks depth.... of course we do, that's why this season has turned into silly season for us, but now we've put that right in adding a couple of players to our squad and we've loaned out our young players like Kakuta and Sturridge.

You have to understand Eldo, that players are not going to get regular weekend games while the team we are currently using is being fielded out, and they need to be getting that with other clubs if they want to be performing at the top level. Kakuta and Sturridge going to Fulham and Bolton respectively is an excellent move for both players I think. Both teams have done really well this season, and they're performing under top managers in Mark Hughes and Owen Coyle, and they will give them the motivation they need to be playing every week.

Just look at Jack Wilshere. He played for Bolton to get experience, and now he's returned to Arsenal, and Wenger is playing him constantly alongside Fabregas. If Sturridge is going down the same route as Wilshere as done, he will almost certainly go far with us next season. I'd say an instant replacement for Drogba in the summer. And him and Torres would sound like a really interesting partnership!

I have to take the side of Henrique here I'm afraid. Much as I'm a bit mift over the fact that a majority of our youngsters are not by any means a Kaka-type player, as I've said in many posts before, we're relying on our youngsters too much, and we're raising them too quickly, and therefore, they are underperforming because of it; most football fans will tell you that this Chelsea side lacks depth.... of course we do, that's why this season has turned into silly season for us, but now we've put that right in adding a couple of players to our squad and we've loaned out our young players like Kakuta and Sturridge.

You have to understand Eldo, that players are not going to get regular weekend games while the team we are currently using is being fielded out, and they need to be getting that with other clubs if they want to be performing at the top level. Kakuta and Sturridge going to Fulham and Bolton respectively is an excellent move for both players I think. Both teams have done really well this season, and they're performing under top managers in Mark Hughes and Owen Coyle, and they will give them the motivation they need to be playing every week.

Just look at Jack Wilshere. He played for Bolton to get experience, and now he's returned to Arsenal, and Wenger is playing him constantly alongside Fabregas. If Sturridge is going down the same route as Wilshere as done, he will almost certainly go far with us next season. I'd say an instant replacement for Drogba in the summer. And him and Torres would sound like a really interesting partnership!

I never said anything like that and i never compared anyone with Kaka. That is foolish. Kaka is one of the best footballers.

How can 17/19 yo underperform or perform. They are learning their game. And i never said that Josh should play regularly, i said the opposite.

Henrique pissed me off with his ifs and his attitude towards our youth.

We shouldn'to raise any questions about future that far.

I have never seen any word of praise for our young players come from you.

Here go wank on your super talent Neymar.

Wannabe world class player.

He is only 17. I know. I see lot of potential in this boy, but did you see what the guy said ? "Josh is way better than Kaká". How can a 17 years old boy can be better than Kaká ? Thats stupid. Im not downplaying him, Im just saying we have to be realistic, and dont expect too much of our youngster. Its just put pressure on him.

I see in a post something like that "Kakuta is our answear to Messi". This is stupid, really stupid. I think its funny, because if you say that Kakuta is "Chelsea´s Messi", you only can expect him to destroy the opponents in important games, but when some supporters says he is not playing well, somebody will say "oh, he is only 18". Gimme a break, you say he is the new Messi, and now you are saying we have to pe patient. The guy say Josh is better than Kaká, and if he made some mistakes he will say that its because hes only 17, and we have to be patient.

YOU must be patient, and think twice before posting this kind of madness: "Kakuta is the answear to Messi" and "Josh is better than Kaká". This is what piss me off, because with all the talk about the youngster, we end up paying stupid amount of money in a striker.

This was a :goodpost:

I'll bite.

When exactly did he prove that?

He was loaned to Fulham, where hes not even a starting XI. Kalou would easily be.

Im not saying he doesnt have potential to be better than Kalou, but right hes not, and nobody knows If he will be one day.

He is only 17. I know. I see lot of potential in this boy, but did you see what the guy said ? "Josh is way better than Kaká". How can a 17 years old boy can be better than Kaká ? Thats stupid. Im not downplaying him, Im just saying we have to be realistic, and dont expect too much of our youngster. Its just put pressure on him.

I see in a post something like that "Kakuta is our answear to Messi". This is stupid, really stupid. I think its funny, because if you say that Kakuta is "Chelsea´s Messi", you only can expect him to destroy the opponents in important games, but when some supporters says he is not playing well, somebody will say "oh, he is only 18". Gimme a break, you say he is the new Messi, and now you are saying we have to pe patient. The guy say Josh is better than Kaká, and if he made some mistakes he will say that its because hes only 17, and we have to be patient.

YOU must be patient, and think twice before posting this kind of madness: "Kakuta is the answear to Messi" and "Josh is better than Kaká". This is what piss me off, because with all the talk about the youngster, we end up paying stupid amount of money in a striker.

This was a :goodpost:

We seem to agree about those comparisons.

What Huges thinks about Kakuta.

"I have been really impressed by him," Hughes said. "I was aware of him as a young player, but you need to work with a player closely and understand an individual and what he can bring in terms of skill and style of play.

"But straight awa as soon as he walked into the building you could tell he had quality, fantastic feet and great awareness, He could have scored one or two goals, but he created chances.

"He will have a decent impact against the right opposition."

Kaka is 28, has 3-4 years left at a top level. That's good enough for me.

He will be 29 by the time next season gets underway.

Like Deco, Kaka is done. Literally, his best years are over. Like LDN was saying in another thread.

Hamsik & Pastore are the type of players we need.

I never believed we were going to pay 50m for Torres, now media is reporting we will buy Kaká in the summer. It would be another stupid move, imo. Kaká is a Real Madrid flops, why in the hell would we try to sign him ??

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You