Kaká

the wes

Buying him for 40 millions will one great stupid thing to do. Right now he is a big gamble. You don buy gambles for 40 millions. There were some news in Brazil some months ago, that he has a problem in his legs that doomed his career forever.

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buying him for 40 millions will one great stupid thing to do. Right now he is a big gamble. You don buy gambles for 40 millions. There were some news in Brazil some months ago, that he has a problem in his legs that doomed his career forever.

Yeah apparently he knew going to South Africa would sabotage his career after.. Seems he's paying the price for his stupidity.

I know about that.

On these last years, the market is very inflated. There are more and more players leaving for astronomic prices. Kaka is “only” 28 years old. He’s not the same from 2007 but he can shape up and shine again. I have no doubts about that. If it’s not on Real, it’s on another club. And knowing about his quality, I don’t doubt that Real wants to sell it for that value. It’s normal, they bought him for 60M €. And he can be very useful to Chelsea. By me, he’d come right away.

To his defense all the players that have recently left the star-graveyard that R.Madrid has turned into were very successful at their next club.

Van der Vaart looked equally finished and rumors about his attitude were increasing yet now some claim that he was PL's best transfer. Robben, Sneijder, v.Nistelrooy, Samuel or even our very own Makelele followed similar paths.

That said, I wouldn't want us to pay even 10m for the Kaka I saw playing at South Africa.

That said, I wouldn't want us to pay even 10m for the Kaka I saw playing at South Africa.

Whaaat? Are you serious. He was the best Brazil player.

His only problem is his knee, which is quite big problem. He can be ok for few years or ...

Whaaat? Are you serious. He was the best Brazil player.

His only problem is his knee, which is quite big problem. He can be ok for few years or ...

So you think paying £40million for a player who will be "ok for a few years" is an acceptable investment? It'll be the worst transfer we've ever made, bare in mind it'll take something special to knock of Sheva from that award.

Would you guys rather pay 40ish mil for Kaka or 30ish mil for Neymar?

I mean the price doesnt look THAT bad when you consider it is roughly 10 or so mil more than getting an unproven 18 year old. I guess depends if you want to take a chance on the next possible superstar or take a bet that an older one can get healthy and regain form. I dont even know how I would answer that question.

Would you guys rather pay 40ish mil for Kaka or 30ish mil for Neymar?

Neymar's investment.

At least he's showing all the signs of getting to his peak, baring in mind his age of course. It may take him a while to get used to the move, because he's just a kid, but at least he'll have time to improve, adapt and all that. Kaka does not have time on his side, he's decline is evident for all to see. AC Milan were geniuses for selling him when they did. They enjoyed his peak, and made a profit off of his decline :lol:

So you think paying £40million for a player who will be "ok for a few years" is an acceptable investment? It'll be the worst transfer we've ever made, bare in mind it'll take something special to knock of Sheva from that award.

I never said that we should buy him for £40million. But to say that he is finished and that he is not even worth £10million is ridiculous.

£10million would be a great deal :D

Shame Perez wouldn't see it like that :whistling:

Only if they make some deals under the table. Maybe deal to build stadium in Russia. :D

Apparently Perez and Berlusconi did something like that.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You