Kaká

the wes

- Hasn't done anything special since his 06/07 season at Milan, didn't get why Real payed so much money for him in the first place; why would we be so stupid to do the same?

I know it's an old example but Veron comes to mind.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaka in new Chelsea link

Last Updated: Thu, 27 May 2010 18:40

Sources in Italy believe Kaka could move to Chelsea in a swap deal involving either Frank Lampard or Ashley Cole.

The Brazilian star has remained silent while his club, Real Madrid, have fired Mauricio Pellegrini and prepared the way to bring in Jose Mourinho.

Italian newspaper Tuttosport now believe Chelsea, with Kaka's former AC Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti at the helm, are in a position to pick up a potentially unhappy or unwanted player should Mourinho's style and tactics not suit the Brazil star.

Mourinho has already mischievously spoken about his preference for a left-back 'like Ashley Cole' and how an older midfielder such as Lampard would be the kind of player he admires, so these reports could also be just 'tit for tat'.

source

Kaka's not as good as he used to be before. And I would never swap him for Ashley Cole, let alone Lampard.

• 1 month later...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1293798/Chelsea-boss-Carlo-Ancelotti-wants-Kaka--admits-theres-chance-move.html

Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti has revealed he wants to sign Brazil playmaker Kaka - but admits there's little chance of move actually happening.

Kaka and Ancelotti have a good relationship after their time together at AC Milan.

The Blues manager has been constantly linked with a move for the Brazilian and the Italian has admitted he'd jump at the chance to sign the 28-year-old.

'Kaka would do well for my cause and I have spoken with him on a regular basis,' he said.

'But unfortunately he cannot come: firstly Real Madrid don't want to sell him, and secondly we would need a consent over the transfer, and thirdly it would be a multi-million operation. None of these conditions exist.'

Ancelotti also played down rumours over a possible move for Barcelona striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

'If you have someone like Didier Drogba who scores 37 goals then why should I look for another [striker]?,' Ancelotti said.

Meanwhile, Ancelotti claims big-spending Manchester City will sign long-term targets Aleksander Kolarov and Edin Dzeko.

He said: 'They spend plenty and Roberto Mancini is equipping a great squad.

'Wait and see, they will also sign [Aleksandar] Kolarov and [Edin] Dzeko.'

Well where's Kaka going to play? On the wing in a front 3? If Carlo brings him in, we'll revert to the diamond just for him to be in a role he was comfortable in for 6 years. Where does that leave Malouda? And really, 50 million for a crocked has-been? Thanks, but no thanks.

Well where's Kaka going to play? On the wing in a front 3? If Carlo brings him in, we'll revert to the diamond just for him to be in a role he was comfortable in for 6 years. Where does that leave Malouda? And really, 50 million for a crocked has-been? Thanks, but no thanks.

------------Cech------------

---Iva--Alex--JT--Cole---

-----------Essien----------

-----Kaka-----Lamps----

----Aguero--Malouda---

----------Drogba----------

wub.gif

------------Cech------------

---Iva--Alex--JT--Cole---

-----------Essien----------

-----Kaka-----Lamps----

----Aguero--Malouda---

----------Drogba----------

wub.gif

Well known fact that Ancelotti used Kaka as his teraquartista while at Milan. I doubt he'd fit into one of our midfield trio in a 4-3-3. The midfield above looks great on paper, but it won't work. Kaka needs the team to be built around him. Here, it's built around Lamps. Why not just stick Mikel in front of the 2 centre-halves and give Essien more freedom to move further up the pitch. Why do we need to change our successful system for someone who is a)out of form b)not fully fit c)untested in the EPL and d)not worth the price his club will demand if they indeed want him gone?

This discussion is quite pointless isn't it? Carlo's already conceded he can't sign him, so there's no point in trying to "figure out" where he'd play.

Maybe he did not mean it....

Or he was specting this kind of reaction

Real Madrid make Chelsea aware Kaka available

kaka1_bg_20.jpg

Real Madrid has made it known they will consider offers for midfielder Kaka, it has been revealed.

Sport says Real coach Jose Mourinho regards Rafael van der Vaart as the better bet in a creative midfield role, which would see €9 million-a-year Kaka sidelined to the bench.

The prospect of the highly-paid Brazilian being only a bit-part player next season cannot be considered by Real management and they're now prepared to sell.

Only on Sunday, Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti admitted he would love to bring Kaka to London, though wasn't sure if Real were prepared to sell.

The big stumbling block to any deal will be Kaka's fitness. Should the midfielder choose to undergo more groin surgery, it will leave him out of action for another three months - making any big money move away unlikely.

• 4 weeks later...

All I can say about Kaká is HA! Ha at him and Ha at Mr Perez.

His first season was plagued with injury, & it seems to be the same case with this season. I believe this is karma for spending ridiculous amounts on players. He should've stayed at AC Milan.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You