Frank Lampard

DavidEU

I was arguing w/ Barbara on the Chelsea Football Fancast about which Raneri transfer was the best. I said Supa & she said Cech. Then she came out w/ the stat of the shutouts, then I said that Supa was the Captain of the side in some of those shutouts. Then to back up my assertion @ChelseaChadder came up w/ this outstanding stat:

Clean sheets with Frank Lampard as @chelseafc captain by manager. #CFC pic.twitter.com/PVKI6sPCeR

BgJNEKsIEAAqu-p.jpg

So for Cech has 34 shutouts which Supa Frank was the Captain of the side. Awesome stuff...sorry to geek everyone out....I love Chelsea Chadder's stats

Second one :rolleyes:

923460_604795519604156_1891854009_n.png

I dont care if people remember Gerrard as 'best pk taker'...Frank will be known for his free kicks and record of most goals from a midfielder. A CL and PL winner among others. A guy who was key in greatest era of Chelsea to date.

I dont care if people remember Gerrard as 'best pk taker'...Frank will be known for his free kicks and record of most goals from a midfielder. A CL and PL winner among others. A guy who was key in greatest era of Chelsea to date.

Not sure about the pens, I personally think Frank is a better pk taker, but I am certain that Gerard is the much better FK taker. Frank just hits the wall half the times.

Frank will be remembered as the highest scoring midfielder in the history of the league. I very much doubt anyone midfielder will even come close to his record.

Not sure about the pens, I personally think Frank is a better pk taker, but I am certain that Gerard is the much better FK taker. Frank just hits the wall half the times.

Frank will be remembered as the highest scoring midfielder in the history of the league. I very much doubt anyone midfielder will even come close to his record.

1 day a Messi type midfielder will come over and do that, records will always be broken eventually. Wouldn't surprise me if there comes a time when a player will reach 100 goals mark per season so even next step from Messi/CR7. Considering the state of BBVA that will likely to happen in our life time, I mean Atletico Madrid lose their best players summer after summer(Courtois and Costa next summer), Dortmund lose Gotze, Lewan in 2 years. They will soon be put back into their places. This Atletico season is just like Valencia 10 years ago, 1 of those season but after that it will all fall apart.

But I agree, Frank will always be remembered in BPL history and rightly so.

Simply not good enough anymore hope his not offered a new contact. Dont get me wrong, his a legend and all but his dragging the team back, in life there comes a time when u have to make tough decisions and this is one of these times im afraid

I thought he started the game well and played a role in us dominating the first 30 minutes, but in the second half, especially towards the end of it, he just looked like he didn't have the legs to carry on. He was literally walking the last ten minutes of the game. Was very surprised that Jose didn't bring Oscar on for him.

Simply can't see him being with us next season. I had said this before about contract extensions that JT was a must, cole was a no-no while lamps depended on his performances. Unfortunately, he has been poor. He might still be good in a 3 man mid but for our high pressing, hugh energy 4-2-3-1, he simply is not the guy.

Stikl a true legend though.

Simply can't see him being with us next season. I had said this before about contract extensions that JT was a must, cole was a no-no while lamps depended on his performances. Unfortunately, he has been poor. He might still be good in a 3 man mid but for our high pressing, hugh energy 4-2-3-1, he simply is not the guy.

Stikl a true legend though.

Based on what? He was far more effective than Ramires last night both in possession of the ball and defensively. He still has a role to play with us alongside someone like Matic, but not every match.