Frank Lampard

DavidEU

since we have bought matic, his playing time has already gone down. Plus rambo is a jose favourite, add to that we might very well add a new cm along with mvg back from injury.

Lamps should figure out that he won't get playing time here next season and simply move on as a legend.

I don't mind Lamps staying another year...as a player/coach

I think we should be 'phasing' out our English veterans:

End of 2014 season: Cole leaves

End of 2015 season: Lamps leaves

End of 2016 season: Possibly Terry hangs up the boots?

Before Matic, I would have guessed that he'd stay, but now, I think he's more likely to go, tbh.

It's funny. When Matic first came Lampard (among others) were keeping him out of the team, prompting him to leave.

Now when Matic comes for the second time he (among others) are keeping Lamps out of the team, probably prompting him to leave soon.

Excellent performance. Probably our best man after the incredible Dave. Deserved a goal yesterday, but was unlucky not to get one.

Even though, Frank played well last night, but I do not understand why Jose had not rested him around the 70th minute for Saturday. Two players are banned for 3 games now, but dumb Jose plays Frank till he drops dead?

Even though, Frank played well last night, but I do not understand why Jose had not rested him around the 70th minute for Saturday. Two players are banned for 3 games now, but dumb Jose plays Frank till he drops dead?

To be fair, both Ramires and Mikel were one booking away from missing the QFs, so you wouldn't want them playing together. And probably, Jose doesn't want to play Frank against Arsenal and is thinking that he will get about 10 days of rest after this match.

To be fair, both Ramires and Mikel were one booking away from missing the QFs, so you wouldn't want them playing together. And probably, Jose doesn't want to play Frank against Arsenal and is thinking that he will get about 10 days of rest after this match.

Frank has not played like 10 days, until last night. Why can´t he play against Arsenal?

Mikel is picking his nose for weeks. Now, what good is he on the bench?

Sometimes, I wonder how does Jose is playing these players. Recently, I read him saying Chelsea is thin. Meanwhile, Kalas comes in to shake hands with the Drogba & goes to the locker room.

Frank has not played like 10 days, until last night. Why can´t he play against Arsenal?

Mikel is picking his nose for weeks. Now, what good is he on the bench?

Sometimes, I wonder how does Jose is playing these players. Recently, I read him saying Chelsea is thin. Meanwhile, Kalas comes in to shake hands with the Drogba & goes to the locker room.

Wow your ignorance and stupidity STILL astounds me...

We have very few midfielders eligible for the CL.

Lampard is 35 - he has to be used sparingly - from your posts I assume you are around 11-12 years old (mentally) - so have no concept of what age does to your ability to recover. Rest assured though, even you will eventually mature and we will see how you get on :)

Wow your ignorance and stupidity STILL astounds me...

We have very few midfielders eligible for the CL.

Lampard is 35 - he has to be used sparingly - from your posts I assume you are around 11-12 years old (mentally) - so have no concept of what age does to your ability to recover. Rest assured though, even you will eventually mature and we will see how you get on :)

Meanwhile, your drivels never seized to amaze me.

Just fuck off!