Frank Lampard

DavidEU

mou seems to be phasing him out. would be interesting to see how this 2-3 months pan out for him. but with matic not available for CL, i think he could still have a big part to play.

last season for Frank ,, will never be forgotten and some of his records may stand forever.. Think Ashley may leave as well but

JT will get a new contract

last season for Frank ,, will never be forgotten and some of his records may stand forever.. Think Ashley may leave as well but

JT will get a new contract

agree

no doubt about JT, should be getting a contract.

AC is a no-no.

lamps is a maybe for me. he has had a good season. his performances have actually been good when he has been used wisely. i can see DM options of rambo, matic, mvg, romeu and lamps for the next season.

a lot of tough decisions for mou to make this summer regarding 4 (not just 3, cech's future too) LEGENDS.

Was seemingly disappointed at the Etihad from what I made out from City's tunnel cam- last to come, first to go.

He already said that he wont be a passenger at the club and I'd be surprised if he decides to leave but, like didierforever said Matic being cup-tied means he still has a lot of time to play a huge role for the side.

#Legend

We wouldn't been playing CL had it not been for his goals in the final few games last season.

All we need is for him to hit form at the right time for a great boost. Contract wise it all depends on the options he may or may not have, but I reckon we could entice him with a player turn coach type of deal like Paul Scholes got at United.

Was seemingly disappointed at the Etihad from what I made out from City's tunnel cam- last to come, first to go.

He already said that he wont be a passenger at the club and I'd be surprised if he decides to leave but, like didierforever said Matic being cup-tied means he still has a lot of time to play a huge role for the side.

#Legend

where did he say that he wont be a passenger though? I dont think that Lampard 35!!! expects to be a starter at Chelsea. he has gotten tons of starts though this season. either he wants to be part of a great chelsea next year, probably winning the EPL and chasing for more, or he decides to chill out in the MLS and earn some big money. I would really love to see him here for 1 more year and hopefully he agrees to that or the club at first offers him a new contract.

If his wages aren't a huge concern, they shouldn't be hopefully then I don't see why he can't get another year.<br /><br />Of course he can't be a starter and will be used sparingly against specific opposition. Use him against low level opposition, play him higher up as a CM and not a DM and let him do what he does best which is score goals. Especially important when all bottom table clubs are going to be parking buses against us.<br />

Hopefully we win some nice trophy and Lamps can do a drogba leave on a high! Sad as it is ...all good things must come to an end,Looking at nxt season.Cole,Lampard,Ba,Eto,Swarzer may have left , Cm will need looking at again,Who will be the 2 Lbs? World class striker to go with Torres&Lukaku then we are good to go.(Be interesting which 1 of our am loaness makes it Oscar,Hazard,Willian,Schurrle,Salas,???)

Yeah he'll go over to LA, then go there. Terry as well. Scholes will pop up and feature in a few games. Pele might make an appearance too I hear

Yup and then Michael Caine, Sylvester Stallone, Osvaldo Ardiles will join up. and they will be playing a load of Germans, but manage to dig a tunnel that comes through to the dressing room at half time...

It was obvious we were missing his runs into the box against City; but it was just one game he sat. Our manager also decided to sit Oscar, the player given as the reason for why we were fine with letting go of Juan Mata. So I don't think these players really minded sitting out against city when they saw what the manager wanted. He's still a legend, and he's still a major player in Jose's plans.

Hopefully we win some nice trophy and Lamps can do a drogba leave on a high! Sad as it is ...all good things must come to an end,Looking at nxt season.Cole,Lampard,Ba,Eto,Swarzer may have left , Cm will need looking at again,Who will be the 2 Lbs? World class striker to go with Torres&Lukaku then we are good to go.(Be interesting which 1 of our am loaness makes it Oscar,Hazard,Willian,Schurrle,Salas,???)

CMs - rambo, matic, mvg, romeu/mikel (back up - DL)

Just like this season, total 3 full backs iva, azpi, shaw with kalas/ake as back up.

Traore/piazon/thorgan.