Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Just an idea: Lamps scoring and Torres not scoring might have something to do with the fact that Lampard is thousand times better finisher than Torres....

btw. Lampard has once again been the Englishman with most league goals (15) and tied most goals in all competitions for club and country with Rooney (22).

One gets to understand why England could not score more than one goal in Montenegro without him...

Fastest to 50 in the league history. Slowest to the next 10 ? What happened. I remember eagerly watching my tv the day he was coming here. Helicopters were flying, people were at the airports, there was a loud crowd outside the bridge. This all late at night ! Someone has to take responsibility for all these strikers failing and in my opinion Lampard has been failing his duties as a midfielder. No matter what you say, 1 assist just won't cut it. I'm sorry folks, just telling you the way it is. As much as I love Lampard, it is time to go. Lampard + Mikel tries to bore the opposition into submission.

I am crying tears as I write this. Sorry Lampard. You don't cry please. You made a lot of money. 175000 for your level is 75000 too much. Hopefully we can provide you a good sending off like they did to that horse in Animal Farm. Torres will be the donkey.

Fastest to 50 in the league history. Slowest to the next 10 ? What happened. I remember eagerly watching my tv the day he was coming here. Helicopters were flying, people were at the airports, there was a loud crowd outside the bridge. This all late at night ! Someone has to take responsibility for all these strikers failing and in my opinion Lampard has been failing his duties as a midfielder. No matter what you say, 1 assist just won't cut it. I'm sorry folks, just telling you the way it is. As much as I love Lampard, it is time to go. Lampard + Mikel tries to bore the opposition into submission.

I am crying tears as I write this. Sorry Lampard. You don't cry please. You made a lot of money. 175000 for your level is 75000 too much. Hopefully we can provide you a good sending off like they did to that horse in Animal Farm. Torres will be the donkey.

:doh: :banghead:

Haha, obvious WUM.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/may/14/frank-lampard-chelsea-benfica-europa

The veteran (Lampard) is finally expected to sign a new one-year contract to extend his stay at the club into a 13th season in the coming days, with the possibility that confirmation of a deal will be announced ahead of the final game of the domestic season this weekend.

Torres, the genius striker of Liverpool has not been able to get going at all. Before that, many other strikers. Lampard just isn't good at assisting strikers it seems.

Not good at assisting strikers? Have you any idea how many assists him and Drogba shared between them? One season Lampard had like 20-30 assists. Not bad eh? In fact Lampsy's total number of assists is greater than of Gerrard's, Xavi's and Iniesta's I believe.

EDIT: Nevermind, just say nono's other post in the previous page. Hopeless.

Not good at assisting strikers? Have you any idea how many assists him and Drogba shared between them? One season Lampard had like 20-30 assists. Not bad eh? In fact Lampsy's total number of assists is greater than of Gerrard's, Xavi's and Iniesta's I believe.

EDIT: Nevermind, just say nono's other post in the previous page. Hopeless.

People like nono have selective memory, and focus only on the stats that agree with their opinion...

Hyprocrites...not worthy of attention.

34105056.jpg

I have supported Chelsea long and have not ever received such vicious character attacks. Heartbreaking, but I am ready to die a martyr for this club I love.

U wot m8