Frank Lampard

DavidEU

thats the reason i called for the mods to get in here. this guy has given some wonderful insights into lamps. if i read more of nono's awesome punditry, i fear i might end up killing myself.

Should just try to avoid feeding the troll...

I'm afraid Lampard is stealing Torres' goals. If you think about it, Torres hasn't been scoring while Lampard has been scoring but not providing any assists. One assist all season is very pitiful, in my humble opinion. I bet if I played I would get one more assist even if I didn't mean to ! Even if you go out every game and scream before the match starts "I will not assist", you should be able to get more than 1 assist just by accident !

One assist last season and 5 the previous one is not good enough ! No wonder our strikers are failing so miserably. You just can't start Lamps now. If he can play parcel role in Carling Cup and super sub then maybe he should stay.

Torres, the genius striker of Liverpool has not been able to get going at all. Before that, many other strikers. Lampard just isn't good at assisting strikers it seems.

Thanks for the memories Frank. Hopefully he can come back as the assistant coach or something. If he stays it will end in tears. Mark my words.

If you would watch Chelsea games you would see how players often play good passes to Torres but he fucks it up

Should just try to avoid feeding the troll...

how can u avoid this??

I'm afraid Lampard is stealing Torres' goals. If you think about it, Torres hasn't been scoring while Lampard has been scoring but not providing any assists. One assist all season is very pitiful, in my humble opinion. I bet if I played I would get one more assist even if I didn't mean to ! Even if you go out every game and scream before the match starts "I will not assist", you should be able to get more than 1 assist just by accident !

One assist last season and 5 the previous one is not good enough ! No wonder our strikers are failing so miserably. You just can't start Lamps now. If he can play parcel role in Carling Cup and super sub then maybe he should stay.

Torres, the genius striker of Liverpool has not been able to get going at all. Before that, many other strikers. Lampard just isn't good at assisting strikers it seems.

Thanks for the memories Frank. Hopefully he can come back as the assistant coach or something. If he stays it will end in tears. Mark my words.

this is blasphemy!!!

That cross didn't meet Drogba at all, but it's okay. Great memory of Frank.

That was a shot you know. He has told several times that it was a shot and that he practices that in training

how can u avoid this??

this is blasphemy!!!

Yes, what was said there is just pure ludicrous but think there are better things to react to instead of getting pissed off because of comments likes that posted by trolls.

BUT should he continues with the same kind of posts/comments, then he might find himself end up like Rupert..

Lol, so i always new it was lampards fault torres scoring...

So is it also Lampards fault that Mata and Hazard arn't scoring...

Oh wait... They are. Also they have loads of assists and torres still isn't scoring. Perhaps Lamps was just the first one to realise that trying to assist him wasn't a good idea.

Who is this Rupert character I keep reading about?

i still feel he was benitez himself.

he would not be found whenever chelsea lost/draw but was the first person to comment on fsw's awesome team selection/tactics/everythin if we won. the guy was a troll who could not see past benitez whatever the matter.

had the audacity to abuse JOSE and people climbed right down his throat (probably 3-4 months later than they should have).

http://forum.talkchelsea.net/topic/15871-liverpool-v-chelsea/page-2

You will find a post here and the next page as well, you will know he was a legend.

Haha, gave me a good laugh. "I was a fan long before you and will be here long after you're gone".