Frank Lampard

DavidEU

I'm sure he meant if Lampard get's the deal! English idioms are difficult for those learning the language, so I can understand the confusion in "goes through" and "falls through."

Perhaps you know, being Israeli yourself?

Haha even I didnt know u could say "falls through" and it would mean the same as "goes through".

And I'm considered above average here on the English knowing scale.

As someone who is english, i would say that would have to be an error in writing, as i don't think you would never right, "i hope this falls through" if you mean "go through".

And i can't see them actually wanting the deal to fall through.

But anyway, great news if it is true.

Frank has earned himself a contract again, this is nothing due to his performances over the years and the fact he's adored by the supporters. Frank's our top scorer in the league and that itself is enough to show how good hes been this season aswell.

I remember people cunting him off because they thought he wouldn't want to accept a lesser role along with the wage cut, but our legend has proved them wrong one more time. Its just a question of time now before they announce it, I'm certain. Will be fantastic to watch Frank next season too.

Frank has earned himself a contract again, this is nothing due to his performances over the years and the fact he's adored by the supporters. Frank's our top scorer in the league and that itself is enough to show how good hes been this season aswell.

I remember people cunting him off because they thought he wouldn't want to accept a lesser role along with the wage cut, but our legend has proved them wrong one more time. Its just a question of time now before they announce it, I'm certain. Will be fantastic to watch Frank next season too.

His played nearly 50 games this season and and would have played more had he not been out for 3 months, he pretty much been used a first team player by Benitez. In fact Benitez has pretty much tried to to accommodate the team for him. He still scores but there has been quite a few games where he has been absolutely shit (Man City, QPR etc) and has had to heavily rely on the likes of Mata and Hazard to get goals yet does nothing else in the midfield unless the opposition compeltly backs off in their own half and give him all the time in the world on the ball.

Its going to be nauseating watching Mourinho try and set the team around Lampard again. in the hopes of reliving the glory details.

His played nearly 50 games this season and and would have played more had he not been out for 3 months, he pretty much been used a first team player by Benitez. In fact Benitez has pretty much tried to to accommodate the team for him. He still scores but there has been quite a few games where he has been absolutely shit (Man City, QPR etc) and has had to heavily rely on the likes of Mata and Hazard to get goals yet does nothing else in the midfield unless the opposition compeltly backs off in their own half and give him all the time in the world on the ball.

Its going to be nauseating watching Mourinho try and set the team around Lampard again. in the hopes of reliving the glory details.

Oh look, Mr Buzzkill has arrived.

Oh look, Mr Buzzkill has arrived.

Admit it, Lampard would not have broken the record if it wasn't for the likes f Hazard and Mata creating chances and bailing him out for some dire performances in the midfield.

I mean, even in the fucking game where broke he record it took until the second half to get going. Before Benteke got sent off and Vila got scared shitless and dropped off Lampard was one of the worst players on the pitch.

Admit it, Lampard would not have broken the record if it wasn't for the likes f Hazard and Mata creating chances and bailing him out for some dire performances in the midfield.

I mean, even in the fucking game where broke he record it took until the second half to get going. Before Benteke got sent off and Vila got scared shitless and dropped off Lampard was one of the worst players on the pitch.

You seem to love to focus on the times he has bad games, but ignore the good games. He wasn't one of the worst players on the pitch at all.

But if lampard was playing on his own without anyone else he wouldn't have broken the record, that goes without saying. Mata would have 0 assists if he played on his own.

I don't get why you hate mourinho and Lampard so much.

You seem to love to focus on the times he has bad games, but ignore the good games. He wasn't one of the worst players on the pitch at all.

But if lampard was playing on his own without anyone else he wouldn't have broken the record, that goes without saying. Mata would have 0 assists if he played on his own.

I don't get why you hate mourinho and Lampard so much.

He is a midfielder (and one who supposedly is being played in a deeper position), he is suppose to help the tempo of our play, get the ball to the attackers no matter how much pressure the opposition is putting on us and spray play around the pitch. As soon as the opposition put even the slightest pressure on us he goes anonymous, and often the likes of Mata and Hazard drop deeper and deeper to get the ball back because Lampard does not do it often. Before Benteke's sending off he, like so many times this season, was nowhere to be seen ,not helping Ramires with trying to get the ball back (I won't blame him for Ramires' red card, but he could have done a lo lot better in trying to get the ball back) and was awful in passing the ball (basically just lumping it up the pitch and hoping it would meet someone).

If we want to win the title next season Lampard should be playing as impact substitution at mot. But its likely that Mourinho will try and base the team round him in vain attempts to repeat the last time he was here, meaning that the likes of Mata and hazard being compromised because of this.