Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Every time he talks about his mum I get a little watery. This record is nice and secures his spot in the record books, but that night against Liverpool when he stepped up when he must've been hurting was one of the most amazing things I've seen in sport. The bond between the supporters and him was incredible. Everyone knew what he was going throw and grown men were welling up.

Just an absolute legend and I'd love for him to get into management so he can come back one day. He's got the intelligence and he's got the dedication, but I don't know if he really wants it at this point in time. He's secure after he retires from the game and he's got a young family, but it would be amazing to see him perhaps learning his trade under Jose because beyond his talents on the pitch he's just such a great guy and a great representative of this club.

You don't understand how good his 1st goal was. It was of the highest quality, one of the greatest weaker foot finishes I've seen in a long time, in a time where we needed a goal desperately. What a finish. So delighted for this man, living legend.

You don't understand how good his 1st goal was. It was of the highest quality, one of the greatest weaker foot finishes I've seen in a long time, in a time where we needed a goal desperately. What a finish. So delighted for this man, living legend.

Luiz against Basel. :ph34r:

Luiz against Basel. :ph34r:

;)

A bit OTT to suggest Roman would do anything to ruin this club.

This could be the best way to end his fantastic tenure at this club.

I have to admiti I'm starting to change my mind about him leaving in the summer. He deserves to play in next UCL after todays match, and I hope he will the one to lift the trophy against Benfica.

Enough is enough already SIGN HIM THE FUCK UP!!!

With Mourinho coming back we need leaders on the squad who know what Jose expects from the team. He is the best, everyone knows it, of our leaders he's played the most pivotal role in our "success" this season.

Do the right thing and SIGN HIM UP, SIGN HIM UP, SIGN HIM UP!!!! SIGN HIM UP, SIGN HIM UP, SIGN HIM UUUUUPPPPP!!!!

#SIGNHIMUP!

I like the romantic possibility of every old guard member stepping down with something memorable. Didier with the CL winning penalty and equalizing goal, Frank with the ultimate record while guaranteeing the club a top 4 finish, next in line would be Terry with something amazing and then Cech. This would be quite a story.

Imagine the possibility to make tear jerker videos. They would show all 4 of them getting together for the first time in 2004, playing their first game together, all the achievements and failures they've had together over the years, hugging, crying, celebrating, shouting... and it would end in silence showing them having their ultimate moments described above.

I like the romantic possibility of every old guard member stepping down with something memorable. Didier with the CL winning penalty and equalizing goal, Frank with the ultimate record while guaranteeing the club a top 4 finish, next in line would be Terry with something amazing and then Cech. This would be quite a story.

Imagine the possibility to make tear jerker videos. They would show all 4 of them getting together for the first time in 2004, playing their first game together, all the achievements and failures they've had together over the years, hugging, crying, celebrating, shouting... and it would end in silence showing them having their ultimate moments described above.

and one day siting near each other in some vip tier watching Chelsea game, or even better, in the dugout