Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Just realised Lampard is the 4th highest scorer in Premier League history!

1 Alan Shearer - 260

2 Andrew Cole - 187
3 Thierry Henry - 175
4 Frank Lampard - 165

He is only ten behind Henry!!! if Lamps stays next season it really would be incredible if Lampard could move above Henry! 11 PL goals away hopefully he gets 1 or 2 past Everton then carries that on for next season! ;)

Lampard could play the pivot with his eyes closed ,but not for a couple of years yet ,why do you want a player with his ability to score goals and create in the pivot?

He would be a far ,far ,far better pivot than John Obi Mikel that is for sure ,whoever we play in the two Mikel makes look bad and that includes the great that is Lampard . Ramires / Luiz / + Lampard supporting MaZaCar is our best formation . We need our pivot to squeeze as far up the pitch as possible and to win the ball as high up the pitch as possible in order to release MaZaCar ,all this sitting back and covering holes/gaps is bollox.

Only one assist in the league. Dear God... ...

Stop talking out of your ass mate. You are trolling. First you are chatting shit about us ruining strikers now this. Wow one assist, have you seen how many goals he has scored this season despite his age and being the club's all time record goalscorer. Idiot.

Stop talking out of your ass mate. You are trolling. First you are chatting shit about us ruining strikers now this. Wow one assist, have you seen how many goals he has scored this season despite his age and being the club's all time record goalscorer. Idiot.

Yes yes good. Not bad for a guy on 175000 pounds a week. Unless he accepts to have his salary halved, he should not be at the club anymore ! He is slowly getting past it. It is the sad truth, even though he is a club legend and an awesome person ! If we sign him for any more than a year it is a big mistake !

Yes yes good. Not bad for a guy on 175000 pounds a week. Unless he accepts to have his salary halved, he should not be at the club anymore ! He is slowly getting past it. It is the sad truth, even though he is a club legend and an awesome person ! If we sign him for any more than a year it is a big mistake !

very true... he is completely past it... damn it he only scored 17 goals this season and provided 6 assists... what a disgrace FRANK "LEGEND" LAMPARD is to footballl... i cant see what u r getting at...

idiots...

I'm afraid Lampard is stealing Torres' goals. If you think about it, Torres hasn't been scoring while Lampard has been scoring but not providing any assists. One assist all season is very pitiful, in my humble opinion. I bet if I played I would get one more assist even if I didn't mean to ! Even if you go out every game and scream before the match starts "I will not assist", you should be able to get more than 1 assist just by accident !

One assist last season and 5 the previous one is not good enough ! No wonder our strikers are failing so miserably. You just can't start Lamps now. If he can play parcel role in Carling Cup and super sub then maybe he should stay.

Torres, the genius striker of Liverpool has not been able to get going at all. Before that, many other strikers. Lampard just isn't good at assisting strikers it seems.

Thanks for the memories Frank. Hopefully he can come back as the assistant coach or something. If he stays it will end in tears. Mark my words.