Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Who on earth at the club is not begging Lampard to sign another contract , I would give him two years and a pay rise ,he is still amongst the best in the business and he is Chelsea through and through ,up there with Greavsie as the best to ever play for the club and should never be allowed to leave after the two year contract he should be asked to coach our young players the Chelsea and Frank Lampard way . I also see him making a manager one day , I have every faith Jose will keep Frank as he understands class .

This is the great conundrum facing us. Did he have a good performance today?

As a goalscorer, he's the best around. So clinical and delighted for him to get the record. But a midfielder (especially in our current system) needs to do so much more. The simple fact is that when it was 11v11, our midfield was completely overrun by Aston Villa and when Benteke scored Lamps was about 30 yards behind him.

I also said in the first match that if Rami wasn't given more help by Lamps then he'd end up getting sent off. Now Rami is a bit of a twat but he was left to do so much today and you have to ask how much of that was down to Frank.

My neighbours think I am crazy now cos I yelled his name so loud after each goal, but I do not care.

Once again written in the stars

Lol@ all the haters "He is not Super Frankie any more" "Lamps is shit in big matches" he proved them wrong a fuckin thousanth time.

Once again he was there when we needed him the most. Best ever. What a legend.

Anyone else shed a tear when he scored that second?

It was just an explosion of emotions with winning the game in the fashion that we did, securing top 4, Frank breaking the record, with him leaving in two games...Just an amazing felling. Thank you for everything, you legend :cry:

right there with you man def shed a tear when it hit the back of the net and i realized it was him... what a legend! give him whatever he wants 5 years 250K! great servant of this club!

My neighbours think I am crazy now cos I yelled his name so loud after each goal, but I do not care.

Once again written in the stars

Lol@ all the haters "He is not Super Frankie any more" "Lamps is shit in big matches" he proved them wrong a fuckin thousanth time.

Once again he was there when we needed him the most. Best ever. What a legend.

Is that a pop at me? Are you calling me a hater?

#FL203

"Before my mother passed away, She told me : Don't leave CHELSEA" ~ Frank Lampard

" When i was a kid, i love the fact that my Dad was a football player.He used to train me at the garden in home,it's difficult to become a player at top level.He taught me i had to work very hard to get there.He taught me to come back fighting whatever life throws in my way,so the minute you walk out and you realise you're representing your country.It's the most special feeling you
can have" ~ Frank Lampard

"We should retire the no 8 jersey in honour of lampard" ~ John Terry

"Lamps is Lamps. When he plays well he is best in the game, when he plays bad, he is the second or the third best." ~ Jose Mourinho

"What a player. What a man. What an absolute diamond of a footballer. The critics, the haters, they cannot touch Frank Lampard now. Not after last night. Not after that penalty. He won, they lost. He stood tall, they skulked in the background. " Martin Samuel ( The Times Magazine )

"If you'd asked me seven or eight years ago I would have said I wasn't Frank Lampard's biggest fan. But his all-round game has improved massively. He's had to work at his game. I don't think he's been naturally the most gifted player in the world. From what I hear he's a good one to practise and he's improved to be one of the best midfielders in the world. Credit to him for that. He's more of an all-round package now than he was at West Ham when he was probably carrying too much weight, not that he was fat. His goals record is unbelievable, just like Steven Gerrard and Paul Scholes. We see a lot of players who come on the scene and just fade away. But he seems as hungry as ever and plays lots of games. He looks after his body. He's a fit lad and when you've got a midfielder who can put the ball in the back of the net it's bloody priceless. When you look at him and Gerrard, by God, Fabio Capello's a lucky man to have two such outstanding players. The hallmark of a top player is not to do it over two years but over eight or nine. " ~ Roy Keane

"Frank Lampard is an exceptional player – a huge asset to Chelsea, You pay attention to players who can get goals from midfield and he's been averaging 20 a season.You don't see him getting into stupid tackles or making a habit of becoming involved in silly rows. He remained restrained after Chelsea were knocked out of the Champions League by Barcelona and even made a point of swapping shirts with Andrés Iniesta." ~ Sir Alex Ferguson

"It was the best goal I have seen, my vote for World Player of the year award will go to him, only a player with his intelligence could have done that" ~ Luis Felipe Scolari

and there's still more out there. one word to describe him

LEGEND

Knowing Franks luck, he will get both away to Villa.

LOL... Unfortunatly Frankie he couldn't get them at the Bridge, but the way our fans celebrated, it would have been close!

Now i'd like to send out a BIG FUCK YOU to all the Lampard doubters and haters! And also a massive LOL at Tottenham! Super Frank Strikes again..

Bet this fuckwit wishes he connected now..

!

Knowing Franks luck, he will get both away to Villa.

LOL... Unfortunatly Frankie he couldn't get them at the Bridge, but the way our fans celebrated, it would have been close!

Now i'd like to send out a BIG FUCK YOU to all the Lampard doubters and haters! And also a massive LOL at Tottenham! Super Frank Strikes again..

Bet this fuckwit wishes he connected now..

!