Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Forget it. This day is really special for me. You won't spoil it.

Agreed May 11th, 2013 is about when Supa Frank became CFC's all-time Goal Scorer. Forget Rafa, forget Torres or anything else. The only topic I am willing to discuss is if CFC should retire #8. I vote for retire #8!!!

how can he not get an extension is beyond me.

dont ruin the club roman. JUST GIVE LAMPS A DESERVED EXTENSION.

A bit OTT to suggest Roman would do anything to ruin this club.

This could be the best way to end his fantastic tenure at this club.

The only topic I am willing to discuss is if CFC should retire #8. I vote for retire #8!!!

Absolutely not. No team should ever retire a number between one and eleven.

Drogba's number wasn't retired either and Oscar has done well to honor his old shirt.

A bit OTT to suggest Roman would do anything to ruin this club.

This could be the best way to end his fantastic tenure at this club.

y end it? i am sure lamps will be delighted with the record but he would not even be satidfied with our season. all throughout the season he jas continously shown us exactly how much more he has to offer the club. there is simply no reason we should let lamps go.

Everyone owes it to themselves to forget about the contract extension saga, the criticisms of his performance, his age, Roman ruining Chelsea, amongst other things. And for a few hours just talk about his goals and everything he has done in a Chelsea shirt, this isn't the time to debate all this nonsense, but to revel in everything he has done over the last decade or so. Remember the trophies, the goals, the passes and everything else in between. Now is not the time to be focusing on the negatives and worrying about the future. Just embrace the past. We've plenty of time to insult eachother for having different opinions, let's just discuss the one fact in front of us; Lamps has 203 goals to his name.

Everyone owes it to themselves to forget about the contract extension saga, the criticisms of his performance, his age, Roman ruining Chelsea, amongst other things. And for a few hours just talk about his goals and everything he has done in a Chelsea shirt, this isn't the time to debate all this nonsense, but to revel in everything he has done over the last decade or so. Remember the trophies, the goals, the passes and everything else in between. Now is not the time to be focusing on the negatives and worrying about the future. Just embrace the past. We've plenty of time to insult eachother for having different opinions, let's just discuss the one fact in front of us; Lamps has 203 goals to his name.

That's what the other thread is about. That's where we don't talk about his performance today and just celebrate his time at this club.

A great player but some of the crazies are taking it all a bit far today for my liking. :ph34r:

That's what the other thread is about. That's where we don't talk about his performance today and just celebrate his time at this club.

A great player but some of the crazies are taking it all a bit far today for my liking. :ph34r:

True, true, but there is no harm in having a break for a day is there? We can all get right back into the debating and what not tomorrow...surely it can wait?